View Single Post
Old 10-05-2018, 04:23 PM   #48
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
well it was fucked up cuz the bitch was slow rollin me.........like I didn't know the extent of the evidence she had on hand......

she like.....you were on netcees.com calling theo a blind faggit yesterday?

im like I WOULD NEVER

she like....I have these print outs of the posts in full color

im like...................shitting my pants right now................OH? MAY I SEE?

hands them to me..........

almost throw up and sortve tempted to laugh but cry at same time as I read a full out all caps rant about blind theo the thieving faggot and his horde of criminal n words hired from prison (which they deserved according to the post) and how he was a piece of shit etc........

so I say..... NO.....NOT ME........WHO IS BAG? SORRY NOT ME

she say.....oh? well I have this recording of ur screen as you log into the bags account and then proceed to post under that alias?

knowing im completely fucked I attempt an apology...........I mean cuz truly it was out of line.....I was embarrassed in real life as she read it outloud.....although it was still mad funny......

I say NO I UHM OH I ...IT WAS A JOKE IN POOR TASTE....I REGRET MY ACTIONS FULLY....

she bumped me up 2 levels in the reprimand protocol instead of the standard one level grievance due to the "malicious intent and inherent disregard for others"
Gone. So gone. For me I made the mistake of saying yeah it is a character it’s not real life. And if we wanna talk about y’all real life I am a saint compared to y’all.

Upper management didn’t like that. But I kept it real. I was living clean compared to them. But still....

So gone at all this. We were just children Anthony, brought up in the war zone like that movie city of God lol
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote