Thread: Eminem vs Trump
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2017, 12:27 AM   #60
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRATH View Post
Freedom that isn't universal isn't freedom.

Black panthers were disassembled why not the nazis. Such views not being considered terrorism is frightening. Idc who is going against the grain but there is a theme of inequality that whites are fighting to keep and trump is all for it.

Is that not wrong?

The problem is, that sounds like word-for-word Liberal media nonsense.

I didn't vote for Trump, I don't even like Trump...but yo, that doesn't mean I'm dumb enough to fall for the counter agendas. Modern day Nazis are the liberal's boogeyman. They try to convince you they are everywhere!!! Eric Clanton's lawyer is on video accusing a Mexican man and an Asian man of being White Supremacists lol. Antifa are rich white kids who attack poor white kids. "Nazi's" aren't even showing up and doing anything, it's white college kids in masks beating up regular people.

Even most black people now realize that BLM is a joke. That's why you see all of the more recent videos have young white chicks organizing BLM movements. This has happened so much that the top BLM organizers asked white people in general to not even show up.

But yeah, as for Trump in general. He doesn't give a fuck about God, country or white or black people. He's about expanding the Trump empire. It's in EVERY president's best interest to play to the people who got you elected, they all do it.
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote