View Single Post
Old 12-20-2017, 02:58 PM   #7
Hawk
Banned

Battle Record: 1-0

Hawk has a brilliant futureHawk has a brilliant futureHawk has a brilliant futureHawk has a brilliant futureHawk has a brilliant futureHawk has a brilliant futureHawk has a brilliant futureHawk has a brilliant futureHawk has a brilliant futureHawk has a brilliant futureHawk has a brilliant future

Like the other battle I read there wasn't anything that really gave the screwface here.

Habitat's zinger line was dope. It read a little awkward but still landed imo. And the media bar was cool. Rest of the verse was meh with wording being a problem throughout (like the bulimia into your stomach bar, since technically bulimia is getting food OUT of your stomach)

Not a bad verse by any means, just wasn't feeling it outside those two bars.

As for E

Wasn't really feeling the verse at the beginning. The natural habitat line had potential but was ruined by wording,

Was hyped when I read this "Hungry for one played concept to hit, verses got that has-been textcee look
If you dropped one powerline" and was looking forward to the haymaker and got real disappointed.

Kylo Ren bar was dope, and despite the racism the closer was well executed too.

These battles have been tough to judge so far, both very close with equal number of bars I liked.

E's setups always seemed a little forced or disconnected from the bunch, and Habitat's misses were a bit better than E's misses.

Vote - Habitat