Dominate
Tread Lightly.

Battle Record: 26-9

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- Battle Arena
- Tag Team Tournament III
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Dominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigger Jim View Post
Wrong. Galileos compass was invented in the 1600s lolololollll

The Egyptian's used sticks and ropes attached to them
So here you are proving that man is not perfect by stating that God was wrong for not saying something existed when it didnt. Lolololollll

Oh wait I'm sorry....God didn't say that. Did your science tell you that the compass was around then? Smh. You should probably get your own facts right before you come at me. My foundation is solid. Yours seems to just be made up as you go.

http://brunelleschi.imss.fi.it/esplo...toria1_st.html

This makes Hiram being so close even more impressive. This doesn't limit the bible. The things was 30 cubits. If it was 31 God would have said it.

You can't see because you don't want to. Your agenda is showing. I measured it with a compass....from 6 thousand years ago lolololololol.

Go head and draw a circle for us without a compass. Let us know it's measurements.
@Dominate
OK so the modern compass wasn't invented til later (I didn't know that, - fair, thanks for the info) but the principle behind it is simple af and has been known since forever. A stick with a rope attached to a fixed point will still get you a perfect circle. Or much more accurate than Hiram's at the least. If this dude was drawing his circles freehand then he certainly wasn't "filled with wisdom and understanding" as claimed.

I'm not familiar with the other 2 examples of science in the bible you're talking about, I'd have to do some reading. I'll come back to you on these if you'd like, but it won't be today.