View Single Post
Old 09-04-2018, 06:55 PM   #29
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chyeahhh!!! View Post
Think of what's going on as energy buildup on the ethereal level. All energy is transferable which would mean that it's manifestations as it grows reach new levels and heights on all platforms until the energy release or climax. The Beast of the last days is coming and this will be a physical and a spiritual realization for all men. This will not be an abrupt event, but a build up as with what we're seeing now. The build up for example has manifested in open worship of satan in hip hop. We're discovering new insects and animals with horns. More people are being born with tails than ever before. The manifestation of the beast image is being ushered in with A.I, CERN, and ritualistic programming in biometrics and quantum technology.

understand everything that Satan is doing is a mockery of god. Satan is working behind the scenes in technological advancements to imitate god.
I'm glad i said you have a tinfoil hat in that FN you no-showed
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote