View Single Post
Old 10-17-2017, 07:46 PM   #13
symetrik

Battle Record: 5-7

symetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
Hey man. What dope games can i play on imac????
Do any exist. Also. They need to be free. If im.gonna pay to play ill drop this bread on a ps4 or xbox. Which ill be doi g soon anyway.. Once i cop tgis apartment that is.. Which aint to terribly.far off. But ya. Im in stacking these stacks mode
big ones for Mac are all Blizzard titles. I play Starcraft and Hearthstone, first is a pay-once (besides some light DLC) and Hearthstone is free to play (but if you want to go competitive you need to either sink time or money).
League of Legends works well on a Mac, and is free to play, you can pay for mostly aesthetic stuff.
Heroes of the Storm is the same genre as League, but another Blizzard title, and free to play as well, with the same pay-for-aesthetics deal.
HMU if you end up playing one of them.
symetrik is offline   Reply With Quote