White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity Tha rellik View Post
Get your God damn PS Plus going and get 2k18. We need more bigs/tweeners in the group anyways. I got a clique of about 10 people I run with consistently and me being forever guard is getting to be a problem because my homie who usually runs big created 2 bigs and they ain't doing what he wanted and is loving his guard who's exactly like mine. My other homie I've been running with a lot this year is Young as hell and always wants to blame everyone else when he takes stupid shots and since he's short for the 3 or 4 slot he gets his shit smacked. We need like a straight goon. Someone who wants to punch everyone in the mouth, grab every rebound, and smack the hell out of guards who try to test you. Shits real, son. You'd love it.
Always down for the rodman shit.
U run on ps4? Ill be coppin one for sure. And a an xbox one s shortly after. But not yet..