View Single Post
Old 10-10-2017, 09:32 AM   #9
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

"Diode vs" "Pinot Grij" may be my favourite accidental multi for a while.

Anyway, let's get down to this ish:

Diode, this reminded me somewhat of my Humpty Trumpty verse tbh only mine was way better. You had a more kind of battle style verse here I felt with all the hyperbole in the lines and whatnot, which was cool but felt out of place somewhat to me. I enjoyed top of shitheap mountain or whatever you said, I'm too lazy to scroll back up but it stuck in my mind like a cheeto dick in a twat. It was brief, didn't really say too much that hasn't been said previously but it was slightly enjoyable I guess

Pinot: Very similar approach (I know you posted first, so Diode probably copied your take in truth) very battle orientated sounding even though i feel you did it better. I loved the "you went on to not being funny" line even if ULLR would have probably loved an ellipsis in there to make the pause correct before delivering it haha! Very cool style, typical Pulse, effortless which I imagine it truly was for you.

I've got Pinot winning.