View Single Post
Old 04-30-2019, 07:14 PM   #5
DMS
DMS—Diddled My Stick

DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Bayou View Post
I took a walk on mars, cock was hard; cum splotched the stars while I hummed soliloquies
My tongues virility, in the slums of Italy drinking rum in Sicily; i ‘rap battled the pope’ & proved I’m the one divinity!!

liked this one... well worded... had the essentials... lol

I’m the serpent tongue with nervous cum; an unruly peasant with the tooly’s present
Groovy ruby pendants the jewlry’s endless; hollow tips spread ‘sin across the wall’ like the movie seven

dope.. had the fundamentals... everything needed I guess... good... lol

My snake sword turns into a snake and hisssses leaving indians stunned
Infinite guns = intimate fun; imminent grunge plus you got a ‘small booty’ that’s Sin a min buns!

I liked it... good bar.. cool I guess... lol

This guy’s Floridian; I’m on the prime meridian snorting lines of cinnamon with a tickle me elmo
Hells no these shelltoes ain’t drizzled in velcro; ubiquitous elf nose so tell me NC who have you felt mo’?!

could have been better... decent concept... haven't seen this... many...times... before... LLOOLL

My dick is the grapes of wrath, with Aids in fact; blazing staffs cause panther calamities
My tongue is a cancerous tragedy; white panther mentality, pussy I’m ‘more fly’ then prancer’s anatomy

cool ig… maybe dope.. lol

I’m a dole fruit eater rockin' an old blue t shirt and I'm sharpening gats!
Harpening fact i sharted a match; that’s how you know my ‘shits fire’ bitch your heart will collapse

decent.. lol

Edamame salami, Bacardi with Cardi; it's a party at Harvey's now that this punk is damaged
Hilary Duff will vanish, what’s tough in Spanish?! Whatever man think seths wife, I’m feeding you a ‘knuckle sandwich’

fire... lol...lmao...

With cometh' songs you’ve cometh' wrong; I’m a primate and my face is splotchy
Irate I don’t like the taste of coffee! Your basic watch me; plus your bitch stays ‘rubbin this white ball’ like an ace in bocce

...water tribe type shit... right here... lol...

FINISH HIM!! (noice touch)

A born rival; sworn pyro, orange vitals; george michael cuz you gotta have faith to beat me
Smoked an eighth of PC, p while draped in seaweed; wont ‘embrace sin’ with death you have a date believe me

this was...dope... lol

NAHH JUST KIDDING LOL THIS WILL FINISH HIM LOL (even noicer)

Mock a sin wearing moccasins; stop n’ grin while my cum level tops to brim
Chamber on my cocks glock will spin; not talkin NFL picks when I say Colts will ‘Rock Ya-Sin’

very noice… lol... lol...lmao lol...

not really close here. blue mcked his style perfectly and still had good wordplays and originality.

v/blue