View Single Post
Old 03-15-2020, 08:43 AM   #37
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

you know what that means man.. fuck you and all of you who made it up and lied on me.. like for real for fun how can you even have fun with things when you know its not fair at all..

I wouldn't even be mad, and I don't know who the exact person to blame is... but it really doesn't matter its all of ya'll for lying and covering it up... I know how to play basketball, and the refs might kind of suck one game or the next.. but really the rules are the rules and even if the refs suck thats the game... yall did me so bad ... I'm mad about what happened... but the bigger point is... YEAH GUYS JOIN THIS LEAGUE, WHERE WE ALL VOTE FOR EACH LIE AND CHEAT... AND IF WE GET CAUGHT DOING IT WE'LL DELETE IT!.. thats exatly what yall did and thats my point... and you know thats what happened.
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote