Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flow View Post
You believe your self an astute debater and yet have insulted and diminished the intellect of those you debate with to close most of your arguments - it’s a fair technique however I will call you on it - it’s the car salesmen technique where you attack someone’s self esteem an downgrade them as someone with an opinion then answer the question directly that was given you

I did ask you more then once to define the point you were making without trying to railroad me (as I was smart enough to deduct that was said plan) with your point
Define the point of what? Last thing you said was woman don't have control over mens bodies, I asked why

I need to tell you where I'm going with asking that question before you do?

Learn to play 4D chess or get off the checkerboard pal
~RustyGunZ~ is online now   Reply With Quote