White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno
Default Jim Carrey.. Idk. Just a thread about his roles

Pet detective was my shit as a younger me. Went and watched it not long ago and was like man.. This isnt that funny. Tho that type of comesy is still funny to me.. For some reason ace wasnt. Maybe because i alrdy knew everything he was gonna say and do. I mean i still got a few laughs cant lie.

Loved the mask. Havnt peeped in a while. Definitely more for kids. But still fun.

Dumb and dumber is prolly still lmfao. Have to peep. And me myself and irene was pretty dope to.

Dig the cable guy but one of least faves of his tbh.

Liar liar was goos to but still not in the ranks of the firat 3 i mentioned. Not imo anyway.

How bout you. I know yall fucks with and or fucked with jim at some point.

Oh.. Also went back and explores "the number 23" which for some reason i have still yet to sit through without disruption or in this case without falling asleep. Not that it isnt a good flick. I mean its suspenseful and dope. I just need to time my viewing of it better.