View Single Post
Old 04-28-2023, 11:13 PM   #73
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuo View Post
Man shut the hell up
How 'bout a quick 10pointer?:
1 - It's a text site for writing. This is the CHAT-THREAD what it's for.
2 - I am a top feeder/voter/ side-roast contributor.
3 - Freedom of Speech 1st Amendment shit.
4 - Wordz gave a nod to my feed. Bags gave a nod to my breakdown/career summation as a standin'.
5 - SO LIKE NO, ZELPH, read this #1-4, let me do my fucking thing or fucking delete the shit that I'll paste to OM or Battle-chat-feed.
6 - I've cut down on spams and am making some decent posts here so GTF OFF MY BACK, LET THE SHIT HAPPEN WHILE WE WAIT FOR SLOW NOSHOWS WHILE YOU WHINE&REMIND THEM TO DROP.
7 - Something about your face and lip and voice and demeanor. It's like too fucking easy if anyone battle you. Put me in week 3? OR DON'T, LIKE I G A F.
Good thing you set shit up and get things active, cuz if you didn't you'd be roasted the fuck off the internet while I absorb any blow and plod on; un-deterred.
8 - No need. 7 bullet points enough. I watched Charlotte's Web so much as a kid dude.
9 - Stupid idiots. I've only been here 8+ years. It's pop psychology for a troll like me: BAGS&WITTY WORK TOWARDS SHUTTING ME UP WITH A LITTLE PROPS/VALIDATION.
Every other ONE of you (mostly) do the opposite with baits/Stfu's/or come better next time/ too spammy... Which furthers the full court press.
10 - U wanna go 10-16 next week Lippy?~