Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
Pieces of shit support babies being born into hate and poverty
I’m glad that you, as a man who can never be pregnant, have such a strong view about how other humans should handle their own choices.
You can kill your child any time you want, knuck, just like I can
You’ll be thrown in jail, but you can do it. And then you will be forced to live with whatever consequences you face, mentally and judicially. And if you believe in a higher power, judged by said power as to your act. Why is that not enough when it comes to abortion?
Why is it ok to say “hey woman, we know you’re an actual living, breathing, feeling person who has their own perspective on life and people that care about you, but you need to die so that we can bring this other thing into the world that no one knows or cares about?”
When abortion is illegal, women die attempting to have one. For that reason alone, I’m for the right for them to choose. And the reason why I called you a dumb ass still stands. You can link every article about the shit, there’s not one where people are happy and excited to kill babies post-birth. The problem with abortion is it’s a personal choice, and everyone wants to offer their own opinion on it, which IMO, if you’re not a pregnant woman, means absolutely fuck all.
This whole line of argument actually makes YOU the dumb ass. It is your OPINION that it's an issue of personal choice. Saying I can't have an opinion because I can't be the main participant in an event, being pregnant here, is a non argument only DUMB ASSES would ever think to use in an actual conversation about conflicting ideas.

What in the actual fuck were you even trying to say with the whole we can kill our child, leave it to god shit? I'm not veritas you fucking shit brain I don't believe everyone should be judged by a higher power, and you don't go to jail for killing a baby in the womb so they aren't even slightly similar? Are you saying murderers and rapists shouldn't go to jail? Think about what you typed before you hit submit my guy you sound like an real life idiot with that shit.

To your point about saying it's okay to let a woman die instead of a baby is fucking stupid too. Only around a quarter of abortions are medical, and that includes ones that are about the baby not the mother. And if that's your issue, why can't these new laws keep the same criminal codes and simply make it okay for doctors to perform them later ONLY for physical medical risk (if you think mental health should be included you need to reformulate your argument, doesn't stand as is but def not with that)

But no, you back those extreme new laws because you don't give a shit about human life while preaching you do. You just want to be politically correct and left leaning. You cannot morally preach about the value of life if you're pro-choice.

NOW LETS MAKE SOME THINGS CLEAR DUMB ASS

1) I don't think abortion should be completely illegal, I think it was fine 2-3 years ago in most areas before this recent push for looser guidelines.

2) Even then, it was murder. That isn't up for debate. It's ending a life.

Don't put words in my mouth because you're used to talking to Judeo Christian boot lickers on facebook about this. It is ending a life, which politically I stand is sometimes justified. I do not believe banning anything works. I also don't care if it becomes completely illegal and women have to die with coat hangers in closets.

It comes down to one thing that no one wants to address. This wouldn't be an issue if we didn't raise women to be moral lacking sluts with no accountability. It's absolutely ridiculous people like you use 27% of abortions to justify the 73% that are people using it to avoid their lives being shit. It's a violent tool to further make it okay in our society for people to not be accountable for their actions. If you want to sleep around, deal with the consequences. If you die because of it, GOOD.

These places offering abortions at a cost people whose lifes would be changed because of it for the worse offer birth control. It's a complete lie to say it isn't accessible.

This can do so many levels but I've typed enough for now

Do what you will with that, dumb ass.
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote