Thread: Banning AR-15's
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2018, 03:16 PM   #43
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future
Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
Do people not understand that I can purchase an american made AK right now for 700 bucks. (americanized of course, in the sense its just semi auto but still fires 7.62s)
I am an AK guy to the core and this makes absolutely no sense. It's Americanized because it only shoots semi auto and 7.62's? You do realize that you have 3 cartridge platforms for the Kalashnikov including 7.62 x 39,, 7.62 x 54 ,, and the 5.45 right? ( Century Arms and DDI are the only manufacturers in the U.S making AK's completely with American made components that I know of. Rifle Dynamics are planning to do the same but haven't yet. Otherwise that leaves the rest of the AK market being supplied by importations of fully auto and semi auto AK's (Russian, Romanian, Bulgarian to name a few). So an AK being Americanized by it only shooting 7.62 and it being semi auto is about the dumbest thing you can say about an AK. Tax stamps and licensing are all you need to shoot full auto, and to my knowledge a full auto AK made entirely in the USA will not cost 700 lmao

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote