View Single Post
Old 05-23-2018, 05:27 PM   #70
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

For the record, every city has it's own style. A lot of people know about thin crust pizza they do it just about everywhere. However, my place is the only place to get authentic St. Louis style pizza in KC. My boss grew up there and it's actually really fucking good.

Our thin crust is packaged, but there's a couple reasons for that. First off, i make our traditional dough quite frequently and it's almost as popular as the thin but it also has a different cheese by default. They also don't butter the top of the traditional crust like we do the St louie style.

Our thin crust gets a 60-70% provolone cheese with round about the other 30 being true mozzarella. Flip that around and that's actually our "mozarella" we use for traditional.
Add that we have an entire gluten free menu on addition to our entire vegan menu, our imported beers and drafts, people come from all over the country to stop in. My boss has never advertised through radio or tv and still packs the house every weekend.

My boss told me the volume we do they have 2-3 stores in chains to cover the delivery area we serve too.

Waldo Pizza is kinda of a big deal. We have over 100 employees.
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote