View Single Post
Old 03-27-2014, 11:58 AM   #23
Frank Metts

Battle Record: 0-1

Frank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
Yea.....tbis seems really cut an dry

We dont need personalities in the disc forum.....like you ssaid its the most active forum.....if you not here....some1 else will be

The writing aspect is whats struggling....amd is basically the purpose of this site....so yea....contributions to that portion are definitely more highly valued. Discussion forum comedians are a dime a dozen.....and i hate to say it but.....u not that funny ne ways :/
Really?

The writing aspect has been struggling since the internet was born and if always will be

If the sole purpose of this site was writing then their would be no discussion forum

And me not being funny is funny because if we are being real you jacked my whole style since day one ... Your a clone of me and have been

That's real
Frank Metts is offline   Reply With Quote