Thread: Ok.
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2018, 09:24 PM   #10
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
On my life wasn’t me

Willing and able to take down the culprit

Unless it is pharaoh cusbhes legit scary. I’ve wondered ever since but bags seems to not wanna talk about it much and it will probably just stir things up I imagine so try not to pry too much
Lol this is so strange to me that u think that I'd ont wanna talk about it when I answer every and all questions on the topic Everytime it's brought up

I guess I just be wondering why it gets brought up from time to time at all when everything to be known is pretty much known

I'll recap everything real quick tho w all facts for any and all that seem to care about this

Me pancake an bb decided to fuck w diode one day randomly back when we had this active group chat that eventually forced pancake into losing his mind temporarily....but that's another topic.....so anyway.......I made this huge rant post and video harassing diode.......diode responded w a video.....I continued to harass him.....all the sudden I was getting texts from some MD number saying they were zelph.......I realize this makes zero sense even writing it but these r the facts........I said fuck u lip how u get my number blah blah......... actually this was before me an veritas we're cool too and he text me I'm mediately after also........and he didn't have my number either....... eventually he told me diode gave him my number.......then diode posted a pic of my BM .....which was still ok.....but was a little weirded out or at least annoyed that my phone number was given out .....then my phone started mirroring my texts to the MD number back to myself........then diode said my daughters name .....I pmd him and he was still acting mad from the video and harassment earlier that morning but he told me he had all my bms info previous and current employer an custody info....someone sent to him he said....or text him I guess idk.....so I left cuz I was Midway in a custody battle and couldn't be tied to a site where I was calling muffin the n word and wishing death on his diabetic father amongst other heinous posts......pharoahs arms was posting unintelligible rants everywhere during the entire fiasco but only because something was happening.......he wasn't the cause he was just an effect......like when one of the retards in the ward triggers the other retards

To this day I thought/think it was diode.....I mean really only makes sense but he said it wasn't him so no use dwelling on it

All this shit been talked about and went over mad times tho
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote