View Single Post
Old 04-09-2018, 12:41 PM   #36
Elemental P

Elemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chill Phil View Post
Started with the Bedford level experiment. Then I hopped down the rabbit hole. Which led me to knowing I'll never know.
So you believe every single picture of space has been fabricated? I love how flat earthers always say "well we can never know for sure" nah I disagree. I seriously doubt the Hubble telescope created 100000s of imaginary images to fool people just because the government wants the people to think the world is flat.

There is actual math and physics used to explain a sphererical earth unlike the "theories" flat Earth YouTubers give.

They also make the claim the rest of the solar system has the planets round....but earth is not...lol wtf
Elemental P is offline   Reply With Quote