View Single Post
Old 12-03-2017, 10:34 AM   #8
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

It's a mix of hiphop and the way we talk/use words differently and Louis CK's bit on this:

That said, I really don't care. If something is gay as fuck it's gay as fuck. A close friend of mine is gay and he'll occasionally say things like ''he's a fucking fag'' or ''that's the gayest thing I've heard, believe me, I should know'' in an insulting kind of way as well despite him being gay. I've always been reserved when I'm with people I don't know that well, it's all about who I'm with and context. It took some time until I was comfortable with gay jokes around him. People that know me know I don't got anything against LGBT and would fight for their right to be themselves etc. and can use those words freely, but only with certain people and groups that got the same views as me. I'll never use it as an insult to someone who's gay either.

I'll use those words naturally on this forum and other places where it's viewed for what it is and not taken out of context to mean something else or hurt people that are sensitive to different ways of using words like faggot, gay, homosexual and so on.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote