Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Baron
I enjoyed the little red riding hood idea thrown on its head, the rhyme scheme was nice and flowed effortlessly. albeit in your usual defiance of the set standard of doing things. the pigs to peice it together and grandmother were nice little nods to the upside down flip you provided on the classic stories of yesteryear. that gram line stands out. the clenched fist paragraph was stand out for me in terms of smoothness. story perhaps a bit less creative however it was refreshing to read a topical an keep up with it.

spitz you had a very creative peice and i enjoyed the good use of vocabulary in there. couple words threw me off so thanks for teaching me something. i got lost a few times with where you were heading an it was a bit more effort for.me to keep up with the "story" however your flow was as smooth as it comes and for that it was very enjoyable. i also really enjoyed your shade both the more vreative fuck lars and the little tid bits like baron minds. i mean its been done to death in a battle scene so nothing fresh but i appreciated seeing it in a topical none the less. it was even better becausr thats the sort of dick move he would pull so i laughed you were the one to do it to him.

overall i got baron here. it was tight, spitz was more creative with content but i got tired seeing thr same end rhyme for about 12 lines straight i think about 10 lines in you started with it, along with using it for the internals it just stuck out a bit to me like a sore thumb.

vote diablo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post
Flow....that punch was disgusting. Mvgt Flow