View Single Post
Old 08-04-2019, 11:56 PM   #2
Sinacog
Satan

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

My mother loves me with all her heart and soul, a solstice of winter winter blizzard
In a desert sandstorm, she is a blanket of snow wishes; snow flakes and snow angels
Snow blizzards, and snow sand storms; descend and ascend from heaven and hell
She is here in purgatory with gentle stories from a wishbone; read in ancient demon
For I am a person (per sin) from the valves of hell; conjure spells from a witch's tongue
Splendid love beneath the sun; love triangles with two people; blue steeple's
Blue eagles flew from blue/blew skies and blew/blue wind; conjure black magic in pandora's box
Sandstorms from Ox, pandora's box was a frame of light; forty days and forty nights of light heartedness
Heart skies, and heart circles; heart stars and heart shapes; heart triangles and heart suns
Heart moons, and heart shapes from a nebula forbidden love; doves fly from a dove's mouth
Holy matrimony with gentle story; moral story of parable and fable phrase; parable and maze
The parable of rays of light; share the night with stars that shine; conjure black darkness in black harbor//

For we made love under the black moonlight..as lovers..