View Single Post
Old 10-23-2015, 02:45 PM   #38
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future

the fluck is happening in here?

my name is Daniel meaning god is my judge.

I shall now be yours:

Lars you picked on Frank. That shit was comedy. But you still picked on Frank. If you wrote that verse in a house of mirrors all the reflections would indicate a thumbs down. I would have liked to have seen what you said about one of the other contestants..Hush in particular. Next time do him.

When I read it I pictured the Care Bears opening segment for some reason. Shit was wordy but poignant....dammit now you got me wordy. Fluck outta here b. I really didn't like your shit but I liked your shit though. Entertaining whilte creative and poetic yet expletive mannerisms into his character and family........you picked on Frank. It was expected almost. The safe attack.

6/10

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote