View Single Post
Old 12-05-2019, 01:12 AM   #2
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

I've thought about joining some workshop shit for a Story Slam deal. Twice in the course of a month you can bring your material or start writing right then and there about a story in your life, it should be condensed to 6 mins of reading it. But you'll get help from everyone, how to be on stage and that kinda shit if you're completely green to it. I think I'm going to go for it after New Years when this Christmas shit is all done with. I've seen Open Mics in terms of poetry slam, seems pretty soft in the beginner leagues and want to look into that as well but the Story Slam shit is what's up nowadays around here.

Not in a million years would I ever try to do Stand Up comedy tho. That shit seem a million times tougher, also would help if I was funny tho but even then I wouldn't go for it. That shits on a different level imo.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote