View Single Post
Old 03-31-2020, 04:48 AM   #62
Larkin

Battle Record: 1-2

Larkin has a brilliant futureLarkin has a brilliant futureLarkin has a brilliant futureLarkin has a brilliant futureLarkin has a brilliant futureLarkin has a brilliant futureLarkin has a brilliant futureLarkin has a brilliant futureLarkin has a brilliant futureLarkin has a brilliant futureLarkin has a brilliant future

Calls someone out for catching feelings and then immediately double posts to cry about something I said

lol, no you are definitely mentally stable. Imma take a guess and say you've had multiple accounts, been banned multiple times, probably used to bite... mainly because you wanted to be accepted, threw multiple fits and created multiple threads in all caps shouting about how you only lose because your the "bad guy". You gave up long ago on people thinking you were above average so instead you went the Aero route of just telling everyone you are and hoping it sticks. Putting my medical hat on i'd say mildly bi-polar, desperate to fit in, the type of guy who will lie about being drunk or high when still posting on a "internet text forum" to impress people. Or create fake accounts to just give himself praise... also and probably the most, definitely doesn't like someone else getting the last word.
Larkin is offline   Reply With Quote