View Single Post
Old 12-27-2018, 11:20 AM   #14
Clout

Battle Record: 1-0

Clout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinacog View Post
Satan/Lucifer is the devil lol

God is Yahweh..a God that lived long ago.. he is the god that is praised today.. and is depicted in the bible..he is a good god..and is very strong..he is the god of israel..lol..nice..

Yahweh is also depicted as Zeus and Poseidon..i know this because i'm practically a expert on this..but yes..Yahweh is also Zeus..and Posedion..I already know this..lol..pretty nice..

if you don't believe me just ask a question or something..but yeah..i know this already..lol..
Go back to writing man poems. You're not funny and its YHWH there is no way to truly translate YHWH it's a tetragrammaton. The ancient high priest saw to it's real pronunciation being destroyed. Because to say the true name of god is to control god. So They say adonai or the name at the end of prayer. So please shut the fuck up. The "lols" remind me of american white girls who just add that at the end of every text they send me because they wanna be fucked by a tall black man.
Make her a slave to black dick the next time she makes a racist remark point to your dick. If she says "are all blacks ghetto?" You reply with "did you or did you not have my hairy black balls on your forehead?"

Last edited by Clout; 12-27-2018 at 11:23 AM.
Clout is offline   Reply With Quote