Thread: Real Shit...
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2018, 09:32 PM   #51
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
nah i read them.

the "mind" has been discussed for MILLENIA. its why we say goofy shit like go with your gut, and speak from the heart, use your brain etc.

the mind is probably everythingTHO. its just the brain is the central operating system OF everything. so we point to it.

but there is a reason im addicted to sugar. its not solely because my brain but my gut chemistry and shit. i've spent 28 years feeding the bacteria in my body trash. and they've multiplied and thrive and crave it. so when im hungry and pass up a salad for mozzarella sticks, my brain is only responding from the triggers presented by the gut.

i could go against it. you may call that my mind. my soul. but i could also eat a bullet. which goes against everything my body and mind wants, which is survival.

you simply fall into the age old god of the gaps. i won't succumb to such fuckery. everything has a mind. its a mechanism of a living being moving through space time. the goat on the side of a mountain checking its footing, and the eagle diving in to pull it off the side, to the bugs that feast on the carcass etc. they all have thought processes at work.

but we won't discuss it.
No man. There is a literal differentiation of the physical chemistry in the brain and the immaterial reflection of the information.

God of the gaps is retarded when in reality saying WE JUST HAVENT FIGURED IT OUT YET....is science of the gaps because the probabilities based on all existing evidence point to god....but instead of conceding to probable evidence...as science should....it refuses and claims we don't know yet.....but science....for sure science...........never god. God of the gaps my ass.

It's not even real science.... philosophical bias to science constrained to natural laws of observation is the antithesis of science

Instead of considering ALL the information ... including the supernatural ..... Only natural evidence is considered and then used to confirm narrowly confined presumptions

Again tho...... Open a psychology book..... The mind and the brain are considered separate.... Regardless of ur blue collar Joe roganite evolutionary ideologies
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote