Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Wrecka View Post
no doubt. I wasn't insinuating that we stopped Germany invading England. really England being an island was the biggest factor of them avoiding invasion. and yes the USA was a huge contributor to winning world war 2 ofcourse along with Russia and England. we were lucky the war never was fought on our soil. but ya that's why those three countries emerged as the super powers after the war. invading Russia was the dumbest thing hitler could have done. it has shaped the world still to this day
Oh word, I obviously misunderstood, my bad.

I do wonder how America vs Russia would go down though, I never want to see it happen, but it's interesting to think about...I haven't came to a conclusion tbh Most of me is confident with all the advances in technology and whatnot that America could probably do it, but it would be close and verrry risky.

I doubt it will happen tbh but who knows? Nothing surprises me anymore.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote