Old 08-13-2018, 04:09 PM   #70
BodySnatcher
Hail Mary Haymakers

Battle Record: 17-7

Champed
- BAL Roast
- Battle Arena League
- BAL Season Champ

BodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant future

LOL, I got everyone mad, this shit hilarious. Tagger, neggers...shit is mad funny. You just wrote a story like Its about me, It's about you. LOL WTF?, I'm a grown ass man with nothing to hide, unlike other people. So go ahead and search your little hearts out. Btw if you wanna "pink slip match" we can do it. You won't find anything that can remotely hurt me. But if you wanna be real. I'm way better that this than you and you been doing it longer, I've beaten u a couple times. you corny & other than a little streak in 1-2... what do you do to contribute here. You took over modding a dead league & got a big head that is all you contribute. Those are FACTS.

Last edited by BodySnatcher; 08-13-2018 at 04:12 PM.