Old 09-09-2018, 09:01 AM   #6
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

badweather knows my heart

i've sortve done the latter, with "acorns". but im thinking about moving it to another program where i can actually choose which stocks to invest in as well. because of my n-vesting theory. it started with papa john. he says the n-word. stocks drop. BUY BUY BUY. its still papa johns. they're still gonna sell a bazillion pizzas yadig. then when they go back to there normal price a day later, SELL SELL SELL. boom made a few bucks. you profit off pc culture outrage. right now it could be TESLA. elon musk puffs a blunt and doesn't inhale, stocks dropped 10 percent. them shits will go back to normal. probably already did. $$$$

but word i got an acorns account i just throw money into here and there and pretend it doesn't exist. whenever there is something i would normally buy, but i don't NEED. i basically just pretend i bought it and send the money in there. video games and such. i got enough. and it also collects the change from every transaction i make.