View Single Post
Old 01-20-2023, 05:30 AM   #92
Eviction
Detained

Battle Record: 16-11

Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablo View Post
RM is where most these people would know me from, biggest rap forum out there ever

The guys you’re talking about were Adderall XL who was actually just an alias of Tali Rodriguez, a very well known guy and a Top 10-20 all time name on a lot of peoples lists. He prob has some stuff archived here. I hope at least. I don’t remember but I likely archived it at some point.

Rikoshay is the next one, again a very very dope old skool head. I def have archived a lot of his old text verses here

Vern had 100+ wins and 10 titles at RM. I carried on writing in there until I also won 10 titles and had 100 league wins to match him.

Mound 10 I believe is an alias of someone else, I would have to look him up to see but, can’t think who off hand but I know that name
you ever been on grindorgohome, not a very active forum but a lot of the RM dudes hang out there. not a writing forum or anything we just shoo tthe shit i believe you can log in with your rm account before they imported the database over there.