View Single Post
Old 05-09-2020, 02:49 PM   #10
Clout

Battle Record: 1-0

Clout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant future

Charge it to the game.. I grabbed the G19, put the chrome back in the stash.
Trust, this murder’ll be a Capital One; I switched to the plastic for Cash.

FIRE

Got smoked on Prowlers in that triangle match.. nobody picked you.
Fuck a classic 3-way; you looked like the cuck in the corner w/ a handful of lotion & tissues.

lol cool

You’re Amish & a racist? My verse could write itself w/ minimal effort.
Ironic, you hate black people when 40 acres & a mule is your literal net worth..

damn, he said how you gon' hate negros and have a plot of land meant for plantations. Fun fact mulatto is originally a spanish word derived from a mule. So it enhances this for me.

& if you got it out the mud, it was raining up in Mormon country.
So I’ma make sure this hickory tire.. & need new ones for his horse & buggy.

cool, like this not as heavy as the opener but slick

I’m stackin bodies.. another 1 shot kill on my run for the Title.
I put the Mosin-Nagant let, you bleed like ya got hit w/ one of the rifles.

nah this one seems lazy execution wise compared to ur previous bars.

Far as punches between us? I’m sick w/ the hands.
Seat backs & tray tables fully upright’s the only time you were in position to land.

not bad here

On Netcees for 8 years. No personality, pics or signs you’re a human being.
I got a hollow shell w/ “Cashius” written on it like the AI behind ya computer screen.

Fire

You been here no-lifing it. Think these rounds got a time limit?
Nerd had a Fight Night w/ the wife.. & wrote 10 lines about it in 5 minutes.

nah

You’re a watered-down Bayou, hittin the archives for personals. Power trippin STILL.
We just look right through Cash to see a Blue line, but nothin you counterfeits the bill.

nicccceee

ALL you do’s sports references. S’why we know you’re a failure.
Hope we can Canseco vids what did you in while ya jerk off to those in your trailer.

not digging this one

Welcome back, Zachary...

You just randomly pop up fishing for compliments...That’s extra soft, you bitch
If we REALLY wanted you back we would’ve posted a top 10...and left you off the shit

This is ok nothing harsh here.

He’s been screaming “HOF!” ‘til his Throat Sore...but dude can’t fuck w/ his peers
I don’t understand why that Halls so hard to swallow...you’ve been Sucking for YEARS

Cool

The number of times this nerd raps about guns...It’s too ludacris for me to mention
Call you Inflatable Tubeman. If we see Wavy Arms...he just doing it for the attention

Fire

Is it date rape or sex w/ a minor?! Either way...that cringe quite unusual
I dunno what drugs Zac Efron...But she’s young enough to binge High School Musical

"that cringe quite unusual" is a weird way to word it. Forcing it for a multi eh, the efron part isn't really working as intended for me. I like the concept tho

You even making a champ match makes me want to straight peel in your face
Faggot, I’m ‘levels above you’...so, it’s only right I have the Tray Ceiling your fate

niceee

Holy shit did you love the dude...to have him back this bitch would give up a limb
Had to stop voting...cuz every time ‘Beretta’ verse he was WISHING it was by him

Cool liked this one

Nothing but fake gun bars from both, bitch...Even w/ COVID I’m leavin’em wetted
Manhattan and anything NeighborRing ain’t poppin’ off...cuz they can easily Get It

not feeling this one

How’d you get your hair that short, bro?! Regardless...the homey gon’ be gaping
The Attachment put ‘1 to the side of your head’...now your barber ain’t the ONLY one who’s Fading

played concept worded extremely well, it hits for me tho

Sex life: Awkward. It always has been...Ya game was just weary to start with
It’s all laughs when Neighbor Slides in an Opening...Like Kramer in Jerry’s apartment

lol nice

This comeback has been a flop. You better stop it, brother...Try!
‘Ber, please...These Return Keys make us hope you NEVER ‘Drop Another Line’

naw

I got wavy by a hair here, this can go either way. But for me I liked the new flips on cash's name which is always hard to pull off and seem original. Cash was fire and it sucks how UPN treated him cus he is dope for sure. Good fucking match.

v/ neigh
Make her a slave to black dick the next time she makes a racist remark point to your dick. If she says "are all blacks ghetto?" You reply with "did you or did you not have my hairy black balls on your forehead?"