View Single Post
Old 02-14-2020, 05:13 AM   #29
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immolate View Post
niggas acting like we don't have security cameras lmao

truth is if i posted the vid yall'd just roast that too. cuz yall are weirdo loser freaks and can't do shit but hate. pointless
I mean, what is it that we don't make fun of? A video would give your story credibility. Not that it isn't outside of the possibility of things that could happen but you have been telling a lot of stories over the years, so something to back up the craziness would help.

You acting like you'd get a hand on them security cameras tho. I thought you or someone else filmed it with their phone. Do you agree how the jump to security cameras from hinting that you have the vid on hand is suspicious from an outside perspective? I mean, nobody is gonna want to pay to give your story credibility on something you claimed you already had evidence for, you know? I'm not saying it didn't happen cus that shit happens everywhere, it's common enough here in Norway too so it's not that. Even I have had a knife pulled on me a few times, lol, it's just how all of this is presented and how the thread itself unfolds from something that was straight forward to picking up security footage for 1k$ or some shit that makes it iffy.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o

Last edited by Objective; 02-14-2020 at 05:18 AM.
Objective is online now   Reply With Quote