View Single Post
Old 01-16-2018, 07:03 PM   #8
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
Im really lost and dont quite follow what u mean by firmware and ahit.
Vita - Dope af as it is for some playstation games and so on. It's great for its price range so if you want to spend half of that, don't mind the Switch and go for Vita. Nintendo DS is dope af too but at this point it's about preference of the two, which games you like the most. It's a tie between them imo depending on what you like.

The older version of PSP with a pandora battery is basically a hacked older version of the PSP, the first ones that came out. When your PS4/Vita etc. comes with updates that's called a new version of the firmware, but with the older PSP's you can downgrade to an older firmware, mess with the battery and open up all the possibilities in the world, no locks, no nothing which means you can install Nintendo 64 and Sega games on it by downloading them. Ebay probably got PSPs like this for sale for a rather cheap price too, but watch out and make sure the reviews for these sellers are good so you don't get a bricked one (failed pandora battery hack attempt deeming the PSP useless). It's a learning process but once you've got it you can download for free any games you want of the older consoles since people have hacked the shit out of them and made them available for emulators such as the one for PSP. There's a decently huge community for shit like this.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o

Last edited by Objective; 01-16-2018 at 07:06 PM.
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote