Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Congrats to Bagsworth the Brave

For becoming the newest addition to the Hall of Fame

It came to 4-4 and was up to me for the tie breaker. The arguments against him were that he didn't champ any big tourney and that he didn't have to beat good enough people for his champeds. After deliberation I found these points to be invalid for the following reasons... Regardless of WHO he faced to champ, he champed. He accomplished more than any other member by champing every league during his time on NC, from quick 1-2s, to topicals, to normal text, tag, and even gimmicks. He DID win tourneys, one tag, one BA and one topical. It shouldn't be set in stone you have to win a SC or whole season tourney. And for people saying he didn't beat good enough people, is asinine. Arguments that the "vets were all gone" means no one since they left should get in.. Times change, and the community moves on. We can't make it so people don't get any accolades because no one "good" is around anymore.

WELCOME! YOU DID IT!
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote