Thread: Calefaction
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 02:00 AM   #1
Meth

Default Calefaction

As soon as he came to netcees.com, Calefaction went right to business. He quickly joined one of the first keystyle tournaments to ever go down, Killing Spree, and ended up winning it with ease. After dominating the keystyle battles he figured he'd try his hands at the biggest tournament of the year on netcees, The Summer Classic. Calefaction ended up winning the first ever Summer Classic. Which many say was the best tournament to ever take place on netcees.com. It was modded by Cane and it was stacked with talent from top to bottom. It was a tournament with no lower tier opponents. It was all mid and top teir. And yes indeed, Calefaction ended up winning the whole thing. He ended up defeating Resin M-I-C in the finals. The winner of the summer classic was promised to be crowned the first ever NBL champion and that's exactly what happened. Cal was automatically made NBL champ in the NBL, this was before the NBL became the seasonal league we know it as today. Calefaction is talented not only in text battles but in audios too. With his summer classic triumph alone he is worthy of being Hall of Famed. He proved he can hang with the best. And even when he lost a few battles here and there, they were debatable. Some are still be debated today, years later after they happened.

Tournaments/Leagues Champed

Killing Spree
Defeated
Sephiroth
Sound
Xquisite
Allen Knight
FlowDOc

NBL Battle League
Defeated
SutherLand & Xquisite (Tag with UserName)
Futuristic

Summer Classic
Defeated
Resin M-I-C
kungfugrip
Servical aka Young Philly
Sir Bling
Plague

Most Impressive Wins
kungfugrip
Resin M-I-C
Servical