Thread: RMBVA vs Detour
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 07:18 PM   #45
detour

Accomplishments
- Beat Diz (via Real Deal Handshake)

detour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whys Ways View Post
hey dude. quit lying, WE WERE COOL before you started battling and thinking you were BIG BAD RAP STAR. We even had an unfinished hush diss, and you would give wall-sized breakdowns on my open mics. So drop the whole "you've been a hater since day one" act you throw at everyone. I tell it like it is. Deal with it.
that's the thing tho'...i never told u i was a big bad rap star...ur talkin bout shit that went down like a year before i started battling...u were jumpin on my case before i started doin live battles...

i didn't throw that at everyone, i threw it at u...u tell like it is to u, not like it is to everyone else...granted, that's obvious cuz ur the one tellin it, i'm just sayin, u speak for urself, not the world...

i never did jack shit to u...just the more recognition i get the more u despise me for it...why? i really have no clue...but same thing i tell everyone, i will give u the same respect u give to me tbh...

if u act bitter an hateful towards me, u get the same in return...lots of people critique my flaws an i get along just fine with them, so long as they're not complete douche bags in how they do it...

i could just a) not respond to anyone, b) give everyone a generic "thx fam word" response, or c) engage in genuine conversations with people who watch my footage an address me namean...

i'd think offering genuine responses would be a much less "big bad rap star" thing to do than ignoring everybody an actin like i'm above havin a genuine discussion with someone who addresses me...
detour is offline   Reply With Quote