View Single Post
Old 04-11-2024, 11:01 PM   #496
Sinacog
Sini

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future
Default *BARON MYND

explored the colony , discovered an amazing place, now I travel to work on a hover train in space,
my job is to harvest specimens, that contain a trace, of the minerals earth needs to be obtained and replaced,
this profession has given me fame and my name is embraced, but on the inside I feel so ashamed and disgraced,
for my actions I should be detained in chains and restraints, sometimes suicide seems to be the only way I can make an escape,
there’s a pain in my face, developed a twitch in my eye, when I signed my contract I was a victim of lies,
I soon tried to quit and was quickly denied, but that’s what happens on the moon when value systems collide ,
I was given a bribe a lavish dwelling that my division provides, but I really want to leave so it feels like a prison inside,
my soul is so deceased but the mission survives, before I took this assignment I should have listened to Clyde,
he wanted to convince me he tried, he knew something was wrong, when they told me none of my associates would be coming along,
instead I have to work with robots that emit a humming so strong, that I often sing songs to prevent from becoming withdrawn,
I was conveniently sworn, to secrecy about my work, it had to raise eyebrows when I ordered a thousand shirts,
here at the lab it’s like I’m always around a nurse, these androids are caring for babies that weigh a pound at birth,
they’re property of the corporation, born for only one purpose, to be fully dissected and have their minerals purchased,
and it’s my job to separate whats nutritionally worthless, from what’s profitable by mining their physical surface ,
this pitiful service , is performed on a daily basis, to maintain the earth lunar economic homeostasis,
this community’s an oasis, thats burgeoning with pilgrims, but the residents don’t know , that it’s funded by murdering children,
this facility produces hundreds of specimens a day, that are then quickly coated with a gelatin spray,
which makes it all the easier to have their skeletons splayed , stripped of nutrients , and sent off to Pelican Bay,
on rocket ships kept cold or the cells will decay, and that’s why I want to leave im living in hell if I stay,
I fell and I prayed , surrounded by god forsaken drones, they use my genetic material to make me into clones,
I was only chosen because it’s easy to duplicate my genome, I wish I could get on a ship that would give me a lift and just take me home ,
every day I kill myself, over and over again, the bodies are disposed of, i get no closure with them ,
so late at night when I’m alone in my den, all I really want is to be back at home with my friends,
they provided me with a female cyborg so I got companionship ,through intercourse she collects my DNA but it’s not compassionate ,
so I lay here and rot in all of this extravagance, and regret ever becoming a molecular analyst,
in an elaborate twist, I’m told my work will continue after my death,
a clone of me will take over and then HE will have these regrets

the more I explore the colony, the more disdain I have for this place, but yet still I travel to work on a hover train in space
Sinacog is offline   Reply With Quote