View Single Post
Old 04-11-2024, 10:59 PM   #495
Sinacog
Sini

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future
Default *SINI

… Welcome To “LUCIFERS DUNGEON” - THIS SERVICE IS FREE”... now tell me “WHOS GOT THE NUTS & THE COURAGE TO BEEF?” just say when. & you’d get “Bombed on the spot” worse than any “NUKE’S THAT THE RUSSIANS CONFIRMED TO RECEIVE!” yall gon have a harder time “Dealing Wit This Contract Killer” on anything “YOU’VE WRITTEN UP” - LIKE THE TERMS HAVE BEEN BREACHED, Cause the way this “Cattle Get Taken By The Beam”, youd think them stories about the “MOONMEN ABDUCTIONS RESURFACED THE SCENE!!”// you’re “In over your heads, Dawg”, the “TRUTH IS YOU’VE SUMMONED THE CERBERUS BEAST” & now all you “Little Bitches Gettin Bagged” like “POODLES TO TUCK IN A PURSE WITH A LEASH!” we wouldnt see these “Kids Carrying A Full 9”, In a “GROUP OF SUM SLUTS, OR SOME SURROGATE TEENS” & the way im quick to “*CliqueBOW* on the spot?” Yall would “aSSUME ITS A RUG AND A TURBAN I’D NEED!"// But hold up, lets get to the “ROOT OF DISCUSSIONS”, like something “GROOT WOULD OF DONE WHEN REHEARSING A SPEECH!" get comfy. we bout to have more “Cross Examining Going On” Than A “BUDDHIST & MONK IN A CHURCH WITH A PRIEST” Wit a “PEW FULLA NUNS IN A SERVICE TO PREACH!” this storys got more “UnderCover Snakes”, than if “meDUSAS THE ONE THAT WAS PURCHASIN WEAVES!” cause the fact of the matter is, this “Public Affair Involves More Characters” than the fucking “MOVEMENTS OF TRUMP WHEN HE WORDED HIS TWEETS!!".. (allow me to explain)..// see I was the first to say Rohaans “BOO WAS A SMUT THAT WOULD JERK ON HER KNEES!" told him our battle aint the only time I left a "Pussy Sore For Days".. Only... with Jessica? I was "BRUISIN HER GUTS & HER CERVIX & SPLEEN!" then to "Top it all Off" I sent him “PROOF SHE WAS SUCKIN N SLURPIN MY D”, even though the fact that Ro's been "USED AS A PUPPET - IS KERMIT & TEA?" when I say it's "Funny, he wanted to stay in the picture".. I aint talking about the most “HUMOROUS PUNS YOU COULD SEARCH IN A MEME!!!”// first he claimed he was a “GOON IN THE CUT WIT THE BURNERS” - BUT SHEESH!!” that was a bigger “twist to this squares true colors” than havin Rubix “CUBES TO ADJUST THAT YA WORK TO COMPLETE!” & even though I had warned Jessica that eventually “YOU’D GET THE HUNCH” - LIKE THE PERSIANS HAD SEEKED? ya bitch still had me “Bustin so many Kids in the downstairs Area”, It'd remind you of the times there were “JEWS THAT WERE DUCKIN THE GERMAN REGIMES!!!"// Then the way he came back "THROUGH JUST TO “CUFF IT” - WAS WORSE THAN POLICE!” there's much “Water under that bridge” I was like, How’s the “VIEW FROM THE HUDSON? - WE HEARD IT WAS NEAT!” but im guessing that was a “Harder pill to Swallow” than all the ones he “CHEWED AND HE CRUNCHED WHEN HE LEARNED THAT SHE CHEATS” cause now, the way he “Deads the issue everytime I dig that Up”, you'd think who I was “reMOVING WAS -DOUG- WITH THAT DIRT THAT WE’VE SEEN!”(rip)..// I Told him “Step outta line, & get taught a lesson”, im like a “ZUMBA INSTRUCTOR DETERMINED TO TEACH!” then outta nowhere, Ro started “RUMORS AND SUCH”, said I had “WOUNDED WHO’D JUST GIVEN BIRTH TO MY SEED?" I guess since he didn’t “Have a leg to stand on” he found anything to “USE AS A CRUTCH” - LIKE A NURSE WOULD RETRIEVE” but the only problem is, trynna “Make that point, was more of a Long Shot” than what players would hope to “proDUCE IN THE CLUTCH AGAINST BYRD OR KAREEM!”// These “Problems are on Site” like Jessica's “NUDES OF HER MUFF WHEN HER PERSONALS LEAKED!” yall will know this “Body is an Ab-solution” w/o “DOIN SUM CRUNCHES FOR CERTAIN PHYSIQUES!” these “Small fries'll get Served”, like “FOOD THAT WOULD COME WITH THE BURGERS AND CHEESE!" & since this "LOSERS A SCRUB?" the way hes quick to get "Mopped when I clean House", You'd almost think that ive “inCLUDED THE SPONGES - DETERGENTS AND BLEACH!" plus Liz already showed us the “PROOF THAT THE DRUGS HAD HIM URGIN TO FIEND, but I guess it aint the first time Rohaan “Wanted that smoke, only to go and blow it”, cause in our last match, he got “aBUSED LIKE THE SUBSTANCE HE BURNS - DMT!”// Mann, the people used to “Trip out over that Wave”.. but your “CRUISE SHIP HAD HUNDREDS OF VIRGINS DECEIVED” cause when “EUNICE CONDUCTED RESEARCH OF YA SCHEMES?" she found you’ve been “Floating by on someone elses craft”, like the “CUBANS HAD DONE WHEN ALERTED TO LEAVE!” thats when we saw “Rowin some deep Waters”.. cause after the “NEWS OF IT “SUNK IN” - he realized those “caNOES HE WAS STUCK WIT WERE VERSES A FLEET!” he could only “Land off the work of Others” trynna “DO WHAT COLUMBUS WAS FIRST TO ACHIEVE” & what I dropped? “Brought more bodies on deck” than the entire “CREW OF THE DUTCHMAN IN TURBULENT SEA’S!!"// & the Vatos?.. more of a “LUDACRIS BUNCH” THAN DISTURBIN THE PEACE!” if “RoMen Are Established” Like the “NEWEST AUGUSTUS EMERGED FROM HIS GENES?” way I ”Roll out to leave a body Stretched” you'd think I came “THROUGH AND HAD FUNDED THESE HEARSE LIMOUSINES!" they wouldn’t see this many “DUDES IN THE TRUNKS” - SINCE THEY SURFED ON A BEACH!” so I suggest you find a “New placement for ya Cabinet” & aint talkin 'bout “MOVIN A BUNCH OF YA FURNITURE B”, or else yall bout to see a true “Alpha Kappa Whole Squad” w/o needing “STUDENTS TO JUMP IN FRATERNITY TEAMS”!!!// Lets be real, we all seen him “LOSE WHEN JUDGES ADJOURNED AND AGREED” - the BROOMSTICKS WERE SNUCK IN - “CONFIRMED AS A SWEEP!” but then he got his “CREW JUST TO RUSH IN & VERDICT HIS PIECE!” the way they had to “Band together to show Support", even brought out the “FLUTES AND THE TRUMPETS” plus some “aCOUSTICS & DRUMS - WITH A VERSE FOR THE LEAD!” but the only thing that showed us? was that your “Empire was built off so much Lyon, Fam”.. I wouldnt be surprised if “reCRUITMENTS WERE UP & THEY MERGED VNE” wit “LUCIUS - HIS SONS - AND THEY WORSHIPPED HAKEEM”!!!// Bitchhhh, my “Staff ready to Spark”, our “soLUTION IS SOMETHING THATS MERLIN EXTREME!” plus the way Liz “Conduit was Shocking” and we knew it would “RUIN YA BUZZ” - SINCE YA “CIRCUIT WAS WEAK!” but if anyone sayin yall making “MOVES WIT THE PLUG?” - they talkin bout “comPUTERS & STUFF TO INSERT IN MACHINES!” Cause tana already "Exposed Live-Wire Only Outlet" for imPROVEMENT WAS MUNCHIN FROM “CURRENT” ELITES! what im trynna say is, the way you've been "Amp’d off someone else’s Groundwork” is worse than any electrician following “CLUES & INSTRUCTIONS TO EARN THEIR DEGREES”!!// this pussy got “Sonned by the Daddy-Yo”.. the way we saw little “JUNIOR CONFRONTED - CONFIRMED THE BELIEF!" only way we'd see a “Pioneer in those neck of the Woods” was if you catfished as Daniel “BOONE & WERE HUNTIN FOR BIRDS IN THE TREE’S!!" Bitch they call me #Death! My Charcoal Hearts Fulla “RUTHLESS - CORRUPTION - PERVERSION & GREED” so it dont matter if it’s “SUPERMAN - GRUDGE - WHETHER DIRTY OR CLEAN”, I “LOOSEN THE BUTTONS - THE SHIRT N THE SLEEVES” & “Get off on the wrong foot with ANYONE, Princess”, Like Prince Charming with a “SHOE WHEN HE’S RUNNIN IN SEARCH OF HIS QUEEN”!! So, now you know why they all say it... LOSING JUST MUST BE ALLERGIC TO ME! …

That wordplay about bein' "MAPPED OUT LIKE GLOBAL ELITES"?.. made me want to DIE INSIDE.. and CRY AT SIGHT.. then SNAP OUT MY CHROME 2 HIS TEETH!!.. LetsBeef could TRULY USE HIS ABSENCE, 'Cause SAANZ is a FRUITY DUDE AND FAGGOT, So while he has his HEAD N' HIS DICK CLASPED, Imma stick the TECH IN HIS BITCH ASS, teach 'em RESPECT WITH A PIMP SLAP- N leave this "Bitch Bawlin' on the Net" like SNOOPY SHOOTIN' BASKETS~ what's he tryna TROLL ME FOR? SHIT, the guy keeps "checkin' out" my profile like a fucken GROCERY STORE LIST!.. his shit's an AVERAGE OF ONE MIC. his mom has thoughts of knockin' his MOUTH TO THE PAVEMENT, while shoutin "GET OUTTA THE BASEMENT.. and BASK IN THE SUNLIGHT!!".. frail from no physical activity n' he couldn't BENCH PRESS A POODLE!.. I was lookin' for a rapper worse than Lil B- and the "search is over" like I CLICKED 'X' TO GOOGLE~ YEA, I haven't seen much on LetsBeef yet-- but I know GARBAGE WHEN I SEE IT.. the way he stalks my page I PONDER IF a PART OF HIM LIKES PENIS- THOUGHTS OF GARGLIN' MY SEMEN?.. get him HARDER THAN MY ZENITH?.. maybe COCK TO HIM is CHOCOLATE and he GOBBLES IT LIKE REESES?.. regardless my FISTS WRAPPED N' GAUZE to SPLIT HALF HIS JAW, have this KID ASKIN' GOD if he'll LIVE PAST HIS DOG!!.. and he'll reply NO cus the CLIPS FROM BURSTS'LL SKEW BRAINS n' TEND TO SQUIRT A DUDE'S FACE-- so with each CAP 2 HIS NECK n' BLAST THRU HIS CHEST, I'm "Robbin' SAANZ of Time" like PRINCE OF PERSIA BOOTLEGGED!!.. SAANZ, bro, you sound LIKE A DUMB WIGGER?.. and No, you're not as nice as SPIKE OR THUG KILLER?!.. your words make no sense, LIKE A TONGUE TWISTER?.. so keep your fuckin' TRAP SHUT, 'fore I STRAP UP, to SMACK SLUTS with MAC TRUCKS- and accidentally STRIKE YAH ONE SISTER??! Could I have any less doubt that this DUDE IS PIMPLE-PRICKED, when I KNOW THIS SITE is his ONLY LIFE-- when he TROLLS DAILY.. treats it like his OWN BABY.. and has EXCLUSIVE MEMBERSHIP?!?! watch as his LIFE FORCE FAULTERS G, when SAANZ is eat up by the NINE-HORNED MONSTER BEAST, with SHARPENED TEETH, who WANNA FEAST-- that ROCKS THE RING N' leaves 'em "Tappin' Out" like iPHONE POP-UP SCREENS!!.. I can't picture 'em FACIN' HIS MOM, when his DAD PROBABALLY BEATS HER for RAISING HIM WRONG, then CLAIMS IT'S HIS FAULT.. But guess what happens when I BLAST OFF WIT THE BEAMERS, stomp this FAG'S JAW WITH ADDIDAS, "School him over the web" like ARACHNOLOGY TEACHERS, when his feet're SLASHED OFF with HACK SAWS, STASHED ALL with his CRACKED SKULL IN THE FREEZER?!.. That's when I find his CORPSE FROM THE STREET, drag the FRUITY BITCH by his BOOTY LIPS, then tie him with a ROPE TO A TREE, so he can "Hang-Over the grass" like the fucken dirt HAD SHOTS OF TEQUILA~ you gonna be a RAPPER? MAYBE?.. Ya might have the PASSION OR WILL, and the smallest FRACTION OF SKILL- but you LACK 'EM MAINLY, N' if you try to SCRATCH OR PHASE ME, I'll SMACK YA PLAINLY, and HAVE YA SCALING upwards "Like a rocket", so you can say "A RAPPER GAVE ME NASA TRAINING!!"~ You'll never be OFFERED THE HONK OF A HOOTER- the girls're turned OFF FROM YA SNOT OR THE TUMOR, my GOD, YOU'RE A LOSER.. your FATHER WAS NEUTERED.. the one thing you haven't turned OFF'S YA COMPUTER!!.. So stop ya FAGGOT PUNCHES, 'fore yah get eaten up like CAPTAIN CRUNCH N' end up in a DRAGON'S STOMACH, 'Cause at your level I'm NEVER DOWN TO FUCK WITH.. It's best you do what you haven't done for MONTHS NOW- go to your 'Start' menu, find 'SHUT DOWN', or PRESS THE POWER BUTTON..
Sinacog is online now   Reply With Quote