View Single Post
Old 04-11-2024, 10:57 PM   #494
Sinacog
Sini

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future
Default *THE MASSACRE

the brain is 80% water thats why this god is a step ahead
using pencil utensils as ammunition when shot check the lead
hitting spots often as fat bitchs with cakes plugging clots
budging not, shine making the sun look like a megawatt
beating me, more likey to cross a black cat and win the megapot
you suck alot, I'm making you kick asteroids fuck kicking rocks
ya niggas trying to lynch, I'm sending ya back picking cot
most of yall "front" im leaving yall on the handicap side of the parking lot
your plot falls when fought, trying to jot shakespeaure but your farcing thoughts
can't "run" with me ill kidnap mothernature to burn your forrest flames make it hot
wanna Jouce? use a sword ill use your blood as ink to penetrate (penatrait)
an eternal vampire sucking blood couldn't take me down with 7 stakes
eat my heart show up at heavens gate not safe even heavens sake
noah's ark forgot this snake slightering in the grass biting a reverands face
venemous with a blade in his mouth sharp spitting fangs
your talentless crew get cut use a angels harp slitting gangs
melodies off note, so stick to being a thug packing totes
your jelling me can't cope, leave ya wit stiff throat, never rapping quotes
your feeling hope? thats like a alcopone not feeling dope
so these jabs make ya hit the ropes, mic tyson of this shit thats all he wrote

I'm converging with self emerging thoughts of earning a daily living
with rhythms given to me as a gift but as the world is turning
my mental's burning and no one is concerning that CREAM I'm yurning
my excursions is urging, so through the streets im learning
that selling coke and imported smokes is the way you control the rope
of this everlasting tug of war with life, to strive we got to pull and cope
but even then i'm sleeping on a flower bed at times
should I pump the lead to get the sour bread or rhyme?
if it comes to a solution, either one I'm fine
praying to God, but sometimes i wanna resign my mind
physical and soul to Lucifer through that have I crossed the line?
choosing a yellow road I have no control will I ever exhaust the bind?
that has kept me blind from advantages hope it breaks and vanishes
and causes no more damages to my cerebral management
and get my mentality straight to earn a decent salary
because in reality I navigate to get my high horse on a cavalry
but everything life pushes towards me is like a cinder block
trying to push with arthritis will make the sender pop
and drop, lose all of his confidence in his Individuality
the only who's mad at me is me and that be my fatality
so is it time to cause casualties through the right hand of my faculty
or sail the violent sea, I wonder where the facts will lead
I'm passed grief, right now I can barley afford to breath
I'll pick it randomly out of a hat which goal will my sword achieve?

Rip your bones from your cartilage, my brain I'm hardly with
I'm insane with Marley's gift, break you with a cane till your partly stiff
Your head I'm marking it for target practice no olympic matches
hit your balls with rackets leave you fucked and backless like im pimping Atlas
Crafted from God's design so I split rhymes like 9 nines
f**k fine women, yours a nickel mines a fly dime
till i dipped her in liquid nitrogen and scraped her face off with 5 knives
never see her face again, till I rape and do the same to my 5 wives
I stay vibed with Nitric acids to desenigrate
skin from muscle, and steal breaths like to hyperventilate
your intestines and heart sure look good on my dinner plate
and the swine arent smart to f**k with a sinners hate
I take the whole NYPD and make them choke on 20 keys
free rikers isle now the streets are full of unfriendly G's
we kill all the fake MC's running around causing a mockery
give them a box of fees for talking hypocrisy
but I'm a living monarchy, and yall niggas are phillistines
and my art is creating killing schenes made from the guoillotines
a evil elohim, fuck it I got a basement full of med evil torture devices
and when i take your girl and torch her at the stake your face is priceless
hit all the old rappers with spiked bats and put them in a mid life crisis
Im just the nicest, creating pain is my strife of enlightment
cold as a winter fleece, as you can see im not a curtious beast
ill skin you from your head to you feet im literally a muderous MC

Following horsemen as demon, I carry a swordsman's sword; fire smorgasbord of force
Extra rhythmic force, chew endorphins and spit them out as needles and gumption points
Harness chakra of the seven Gods, welt facade's, tell my God; to give me Jobs
Sit and sob, paying homage to old devils and gin's with black magic and deceiving tricks
Smorgasbord of fire, force of chokes to sires, lord provokes the choir, of melancholy drama
Bell's of folly dharma, bell's of jolly karma, drink the elixir from the northern stars of solemn
Belt the bell's of dharma, selt to hell for karma, my blade works a charm, sea the smile on faces
Vile and racists, in denial of cases, turn hell's flame and hell's death to cold cases
Bold faces in dismay, cold cases are in vain, prostrate to God for seldom taught fond
seldom taught God, caught hands of times in demonic clasp, wrote a Rorschach test in blood
give me love from the seven seas, white cum gushes from the seven seas, helpless seen
Bells of greed, helpless pleas, synchronicity for relinquishment from Sodom and Gommorah
Spanish demon, help the asthma; felt the drama of star dusts and star pixie's battling demons
They fell benign behind a time, seldom plots; help the sought of land of promises
land of promises, solemn hope for evilish causes of defeat and agony
the streets of atrophy matter cease, sea tales of solemn plots create a sea dog's tale
creating wonders and star dusts of animals and serpents, create seraphim's and angels
seraphim's and angels strangle golden halos, rainbows and serpents conjure white and black magic
black magic, casts upon leprechauns and gin's; gin's grin ceases at prolonged dawn of relinquishment
cease the rift, crevices of serpents and conjuring gin's crawl from the surface of bottomless pits
hell freezes over to demons of seldom scenic plot; red polka dots, a siren's song and sea dog's tale
hell freezes over to a demon ariskima; ceases torturous acts of blade and gumption
succulent nectar of the devil is sucked by dragons and gin's; masochist exorcists
tragedy blackness thick, sadness and havoc glimpse; practice with matchstick lips
faggots of amnesty, armistice's and effigies; relish in battles and war; settle scores with metal swords
fought a horsemen, under the ballad of the northern lights; force of plight; force to die
source of night, cometh o' night; feasts on krakens and white sperm whales, burn sails
burn poltegeists and holy ghosts; holy ghosts are rose from the graves and urns of another
winter has hell's flame, a bell's name; self rain; tears of joy are shed on winter snow
sinister glow, serpents conjure black magic with white magic; jungle serpents slither in crevices
as the earth is flat, we settle it's negligence, serpents with severed spit
earth and it's negligence, surface a testament, we learn from the testaments
discern from the negligence, learn from a sentence shift, burning the echelon..

Demon swordsman reaping corpses, sieze remorseless; freezing forces with gleaming darkness
Slashing his sword as a marksman, a million carcasses; fly in a heartless catharsis
Freezing catharsis; hell's mouth opens; opening and summoning the sought of devils and demons
Severing heathens, gleaming catharsis rose from the darkness; hold darkness heartless
Gleaming darkness, hold twin swords in scimitar unison; slash a gin in half; than laugh
laugh at beaming catharsis; gleaming darkness beckons devils and demons; angels are screaming
the mouth of lions open as locusts swarm, swollen harps of angels and seraphim's sing solemnly
the night freezes in freezing glee and glacier; the night is cold as days burn
summoning wolfs and gin's; genie's with scythes and devils with pitchforks and swords
sick force remorseless; forces combine; we bury a handsome price under succulent scallawag
heartless darkness; dark catharsis; gleaming darkness; see the darkness
I see the darkness god created; prince of darkness; with a sword as gleaming marksman
See the heartless, spewing jargon from a serpent's tongue; serpent's spit spits at pray
omniscient wing, potent parable spitter; sonnet slinger, bondage ringer; ring a round the rosy
solemn hands, solemn plan; made a swear on the promised land; as a honest man; conquered sand
sought demands; knowledge stands; scribe on the tree of life; darkness forever surrounds black
somber demon; sought a legion of talking heads; brought them vexed; conquered death
sought a breath; sought what's left; vexed disposition; set intuition; schism of wisdom
sword swallower; hallow fire; threw Hercules in the lion's den; Samson smiled and solemn plan
conquered man, honored man; swallow land; swallow sand; swallow water; swallow rain
swallow ships; swallow fish; swallow bread; swallow juice; Adam and eve sinned when they bit the fruit
legion of angels wielding bows and arrows battle demons and devils; semen is reveled
gleaming on levels; appeasing the devil; legion of scarecrows; shoot bows and arrows with air flow
sought jealous woes; envious as the color of green grass; molasses a sticky situation; sucked the syrup
scarabs design revel in ancient Egypt; scorpions sting pyramid tips; a seer with a gift
gleaming with gifts; gleaming with rifts; conquered islands and promised lands; with white flags and swear words
cursive writing; stand enlightened; brandish knives with daggers and scimitars; quench the dark
sinister serpent; wordless monologues with gin's and genie's and devils and demons; swordsman of quench
burning a crypt; learning a gift; swallowing waves of ocean and water; somber the harbor
masochist; swallow thousand ships; island of ice and fire; beckon bright eon lights of life
sea the night; sea the day; burning rays of monuments and plagues; sea the day with rays of light
save the night; save the light; brandish knives with swallowed scythes; conquered nights
ponder life; sought the bright lights of eon and neon; sea spawn of sea dogs; release water
sea dogs release jargon; green yellowish sparrow dragons spit fire and flames at fire terrain
the sire is named; higher in rain; vile is snape; the chime of a bell marks hell's storms and ice storms
hell's blizzards are colder than God's heart; embark on fiery quests of vengeance and resplendence
conquer tangent times; of harbored knifes and scimitars; sin is dark; sin is plague; kin the night
serpents and dragons devour each other in a box; liquid swords slash against burning swords
learn from lord; learn accord; sparrows of gluttonous resplendence; conveted the testaments
sparrows shoot spit and fire at cats and dogs; it's raining cats and dogs; resplendence is remembered
in the winter December; there are flowers of splendor; joyous terrains of green grass and envious serpents
Seraphim's spitting incense incest parables and stories; forsee the oceans blue and sky's red
Sirens sing beautiful songs; render fishermen and sea dogs hopeless love sails boat; well float
oceans blue sharks feasts upon penguins and fish; seasons of wish; whisp away snowflakes upon snow angels
glow halo's; glow halo's; quote tables of disciples with mouth full of serpents; surface serpent of eden
selfish repose; serpents and foxes defeat gin's and genie's; sea the seasons change
for when the ocean cry's; the tears are rain; sweeping down on the green terrain..
Sinacog is offline   Reply With Quote