View Single Post
Old 04-11-2024, 05:41 AM   #488
Sinacog
Sini

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future
Default *MATCHES MALONE

Mike
Genocide

Mike and Genocide are back to cause terror,
my sword severs vocal cords beyond measure,
y’all claim off the chain but remain some dogs tethered,
so I take aim at you lames you all better,
leave or get bagged up like leaves in fall weather,
A-T-R is the team no need for more letters,

Just absorb the message heard and ring off like a desert bird
Answer when the call comes, flick the dust off the cellular
Seldom do the words not strike true fright, need religion in this black light
Musta missed the bus, but wound up on the path right
Mag-lights flashing my coordinates, the organ hits the right keys
Gen and mike back to bring you life more than likely..

We some ogres and bandits that are taking over the planet,
returned to cause chaos as we spread commotion and panic,
my home is a labyrinth that boas and cobras inhabit,
slither through the streets, avenues frozen in granite,
we explosive and savage, so go take your dosage of xanax,
cause each and everyone of our opponents will leave swollen and damaged,

Gold fangs quote the priciest language, grabbin life by the tits
All natural, authentic python grip crush the point when i bite down nips..
See hustle and never mind, never once have i snitched
Used to roll blunts and blow clouds off of wonderful hits
Theres nothing i miss more but ive adjusted the game
Analyze these young suckers and gaze, realizing that i suffer from age..

but we still in our prime, everyone left here is broken and feeble,
we above the rest like a steeple of a roman cathedral,
cause at this moment you people,
are just weasels, cock roaches, rodents and beetles,
and I'm here to exterminate you all with a component of evil
the palisades of this crusade have been heavily fortified ,
stay tuned all you maggots cause there's surely more to die

Pass the captain morgan til my body is dead
Theres no bitch in my soul, just a god in the flesh
Me and mike been at ya necks since the textodus era
Aint a colder two still doin this that ever could pair up
Just a pen, beat and a booth and youll be leakin your fluids
And we'll be there piss drunk, all we bring is the trueness

This is direct connotation. Or is it? I’ll resurrect Thomas Paine when, he wrote Common Sense. Who’s the best on vocation? Home-schooled but on vacation. I’m old-school. I’m Sinatra’s face. Frankly, you're not the same. Couldn’t erect a pretense that I’m creating, through the unrealness to allocate this. Look in-between the correlation, I’ll skeet on your mommas face. Indeed the sea of semen in blotchy places. You could see I plopped it on a certain locked location. If you connect the dots, you’ll allot a constellation. I went Ursa Major on her Canis Minora. We consummated. You couldn't shapeshift to save your life, I'm on euphoria. I need a consultation. Distressed. While orchestrating; a gang of wolves to eat you, while playing, Mozart's Requiem D-minor. On rotation. The lithiums' got me off-the-wall. A quick sketch compilation. You couldn’t predict my awkward state. By awkward state, I mean I’m on the fence insane when, I hop the gates to California. I’m off to Vegas. If I cock a waitress, does the AIDs I fucked her vague with, condensed to stay in Vegas? That's awfully vagina of you. & this is Survival of the Fisting. I’ve mutated, from hobbit case, to robotic rapist. Godzilla with finesse of God’s creation. Crowd thriller, count syllables. It's the Cloverfield monster had sex with Walter Payton. This is intense confrontation. You couldn't have intent to stop this pace with, double-edge-tipped oscillating, drill-pressed lava plagued-drip automation. This events' a provocation of all six-senses from M. Night Shyamalan, - if he innately thought to say. Salam Alaikum. Met Mahatmas in the Bahamas and made fun of his name, @BWHAHA arranged it. I'm Ghandi teaching Dhalsim the kick-leg thin-stretch pressing six-X combination. I’m an indexed incarnation of having sick sex, molestation. I have a sick sense of masturbation. Forget my occupation. Just nominate me. I’ll inject Obama, facing, six counts of incarceration. I insist on the operation. Select to embalm. It’s suspense in my palm. When I read it, it tells me to disconnect you from across the nation. Infect biologic rations. It's cross-checked. Some say I'm like Satan, with a pure touch. Imagine the Lochness in a velour tux, causing riots from an ionizing basin. The type of concoction phasing that causes primary caustic flaming. I love reading binary naked. If you translate the 00100001001's to sex 101, you'd see the vagina's flanking while the penis try escaping. Traumatic inhale. Oxidation. The next segment. Godly Mason, and truly I'm the Illuminati w/o the Illumi-. Illuminating, with an intent on motivating. I invent and procreate, the most incestuous postulate. I split eggs, like ovulation. Get your sig checked, if it doesnt have darth in large quotations, you're not amazing. So much suspense, you ought’ to say, you couldn’t suspect an ounce of what my chakra sprays. Let’s commence to walk away. I’m a split-end, on the hair of Samson, & It’s Darth today. I'm VERY handsome , and its fully sunk-in, that this Hulk is hunky. I'm immense. And on occasion, when I rhyme, I emblazon. X’s and Xross-terrain. They call me the ironic machine. Have sex in your Jeep 4x4 with a chick whose lies' are- she's sixteen. On my porch I’m laden. To a mortal state. Where more than often I create a mortar slate. An apex. Distraught equations. Steven Hawkings pacing; breathing: "it's p-h not v" I'm sorry Pheven. on his wheelchair buzzing his buzzer. I'm content just rollerblading. (he’s jealous that I have smaller wheels, but faster.) More revolutions on rotation. Killing my mistress, gripping chainsaws, like goodbyeeee, I’m crazy.

Sini:

It was written in ancient legend forsaken I'd take the gates of Heaven
Aim to test it, blazing greater than statements that Satan beckon
Craving flesh of angels, my fangs're cradled in daemon necks I'm
Taking breath, swallowing lightning bolts and the taste electric

Feeling thunder, building hunger of spirits of saints for breakfast
Kill ascendants, teeth are like blades serrated and razors pressing
Straight in chests, swallow hearts of apostles like steak or lettuce
They regret letting me respirate, now Imma dangerous weapon

Spit fire with flame intestines from lighters and kegs ingested
Messiah domains infested of virus and plague infections
Taint it's essence, take away ya favorite testament
Then take a breath in it, setting flame to the page's lettering

The storm is brewing, too elusive for weather rhetoric
Severing heads of devils and my throat is oozing foaming fluids
No disputing I'm sicker than affliction that Moses threw at
Egypt, have 'em screaming Jesus with the bones protruding

Closing in over victims tearing holes in 'em bigger than solar systems
Listen to prayer but not a soul assist 'em
This is for those that overlooked us and foes that doubt us
You'll be watching when the throne is ours..

Ha

A psychic's cry on Greek Mythology
Sharp sword katana tongue; son of a sword; rummage accord; Djinn and Mystic of the Mystic Bible Belt
All I hear with my six sense is 'I need help' Sirens tell of hell; I'm a Siren with assuring kindness
My burning iris burns the fire of the sun; I am hell's flame; compel vain
I'm a demon prince; I render hell's reign; in Hell; Angels are Hell's pray
Excel chains at horsemen and cherubs; slice you with a sword; then my maws will tear up
'Iccubus' was a Angel named Icarus's rare come; I sliced with a sword with no remorse
Daedelus made his way to the devil's whereabouts; the fires of Egypt blared the mouse
I am Demon; a sharp sword aired the proud; and with a Asherah Pole; cut down anyone who dare arouse
I'm a psychic with a pair of vows; Noah's ark; approached by a Griffin; the ocean choked him submissive
Hades provoked him a mistress; the devil saw him delicious; made him gluttonous punishment
Demons are fucking a succubus; sucking a hundred winds; lunge from the hugs of kids
Aphrodite and her sisters were fucking wet; at night had sex with her till' the sun was set
A psychic I punish breaths; under the sunset I give them a hellish death; killed their death
Saw Medusa's and her Gorgons with my own two eyes; fulfilled their death; killed their breaths
For the serpent of Eden; ate every snake atop of Medusa's head; she learned she was sinful through her death
Cerberus grew some heads; as his morality was rendered obsolete; for it's ribcage; I caught it's seethe
Punish hunger pains of Vikings; 666 devils with pitchforks; tortured and scorched them with hell's flame
To Zeus's sons; and their felt vain; I murdered Hercules and Ares with hell's flame
I look Zeus straight in the eyes; shed tears of joy; making him cry; the sight of this is sickening
Your people's pride's wickedness; you will burn in hell for eternity; as I murder the Second Icarus
Sinacog is online now   Reply With Quote