View Single Post
Old 04-11-2024, 01:13 AM   #482
Sinacog
Sini

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future
Default Sinacog

Arthur

The man is named Arthur, a man who shows no love for man-kind – he lives about life with a manic mind
The savage kind that and is glad if you died – he’s truly an evil mad hatter by design
He’s a business man living on an island hosting five hundred and five – so everyone knows his havoc ways
But setting foot on that airplane that had been delayed – they wouldn't know - what would happen that day..

Arthur had arrived on the plane with a smug on his face – all because his private departure was late
He sat on the back seat - opposite of where the flight attendant should be – so she’d have to walk back and forth through the lane
“Is my coffee ready yet”!? He yelled across the plane in disdain – not caring about the dismay of the lady who served him
“Coming right away sir” – she said with pain in her words – wishing he wouldn't treat her like a slave or a servant!

5 Hours have passed since Arthur has been on the plane – now he's drinking champagne and writing down notes
But not for his job – No – he’s writing down quotes – so his arsenal of mass verbal weaponry grows
“The people of my island are all idiots – so after this trip – I'll leave with my riches and give nothing to them”
Well maybe the mayor – I’ll leave him a prayer – where he turns to vapors or chokes on his phlegm!”

Suddenly while writing – Arthur hears a loud noise – which falters his poise - and sends him in distress
“What was that sound, you better tell me right now, land this plane on the ground!!” - Arthur yells very upset!
Next thing you know – the engine combusts into flames - This must be the reason the flight was delayed!
(Pilot) “Brace for impact – we are going to crash - God I haven’t been bad - save me with your grace!!!!”

*CRASH*

The plane crashes face first on a deserted island – killing the flight attendant - and pilot in the cockpit
But out of the rubble comes Arthur – injured and noxious – glad that he's survived this violent process
“That was a close call, but my left arm is fractured – and my forehead is bleeding faster and faster
I must find a medical kit – for tissue and making a splint – he quickly thinks looking at the disaster

Scouting the plane – Arthur finds the supplies he needs to survive – and nurtures himself back to good health
“Where am I exactly”? He says to himself – I better find a radio and call for some help
Yet he finds nothing but debris and ash from the plane, so he tries to call from his cellular phone
But there’s no signal in these vast parts unknown, as he looks around to realize…he’s alone

Finally...

"Finally! I'm free from every human being!" Arthur screams ecstatically while running on white sand
"I'm free from all imbeciles, simpletons, and infidels" - he screams following a maniacal laugh
But as soon as Arthur's celebration is finished - he realizes just what that really means
It means that as long as he's stuck on this desolate island - not a single soul will ever be seen!

This can't be...

"This can't be!" Arthur cries in denial - "It's only me on this island? That I just can't believe!"
He scours day and night for someone alive – passing through vines and coconut leaves
Finding no-one – he shades himself with a tree to hide from the blistering sun - and sits idly on a stone
Looking deep into the Ocean with his mind Trapped in a zone - he wishes that he was - safely back home

5 months pass and Arthur is running out of of hope - he doesn't want to live here - melancholic and broke
For being alone had damaged his soul - but changed him into an actual human being with a pulse
"I'm sorry - I just want to go home" he says everyday - " I promise I'll never have hate or anger displayed"
As he walks devil's sand with a coconut in his hand - he begins to kneel down and give God his praise..

That's it...

"That's it"! As Arthur finishes praying - his mind sparks revelation - so he gets up and sprints towards the plane
Looking in a craze - he finds the tools he was rummaging for - a pen, paper and empty bottle of champagne!
But instead of merely writing "help" on the note - he writes an atonement for everyone on his island - even the Mayor he hated the most
"I'm sorry everyone for my hateful - disgraceful - frivolous quotes - especially you - The Mayor Of My Home!"

Signed, Arthur

And so the bottle is sent out to sea - a bottle atoned - going where the crashing waves take it
Till 5 months later it washes up on a Beach - intact with the note - not broken nor tainted
It's picked up by a man in a suit - who was looking at fish - but the sparkling bottle he couldn't resist!
He opens and reads it - then says while balling a fist - "Wait till' everyone on the island hears about this!"

You're forgiven, Arthur.

I oulder; I bathe and rinse beneath a waterfall while shedding tears of joy
I am the early morning bird; and I hunt snakes on the plains of soil and grass
I am the Shepherd; leading the flock of sheep to water, warmth, and food
I know the goodness of people, for I am good; and I've conquered evil with water
I am the sentiment of sleep; I am good to people in the water cathedral
I've conquered evil; I banished deceit to the white water shining seas
I am the calm soothing water seas; I form my hypothesis while looking upon the sea
I love my family with all my heart, and soul; I love my family with every bit of strength
I am in love with water; I've drank it over and under green leafs and palm trees
I am in love with life; I do not fear death; for death happens to the impossible
I am a human of somber; I plea with the raging sea waves to sea the day
I've sean beauty in the water landscape; a day of joy is a day of splendor
I am the day and night, and evening in shining armor; banishing karma
I am calm as the waves of the seas; I love my God with all my strength
I love my God with all my heart, and soul; he would never harm me
For I am a good person; and I am spiritual in a spiritual army
I am Heaven's prosperous; a good life in the holy light
I am a poet of prosper; hoping everyone see's the light

I love my family with all my heart, and soul; we are doves in heaven's blue white water skies
I write immaculate poetry; under the evening night; swallowing my Lion's pride
I am the heart of day, and night, and evening; I cry in a holy cathedral
I cry tears of pain and joy; for everything I've been through in my life
I cry in the evening night; when white paper birds fly in the white skies
I cry during the day of night; when the white burning stars are shining bright
In the evening night; I baptize myself with holy water; my soul is harbor
For one of my dreams is to be a spirit gliding through earth's sphere
I am a holy man; I pray and cry during church and day, and night, and evening
I see the light that was first created by God; and I create my own white light
For light is beautiful; it splashes water on darkness to wash it away
I splash white water on my face; and sing to the call of grace
I am in love with the waters of life; may it fill my cup with joy
For I know miracles happen when good people have a pure white soul
I sleep on a golden bed; with golden blankets of silver and onyx
I have sleepy sweet dreams; and dream of my family and soul mate
I am a crying man; and I cry over and under the evening night
For with God as my strength for my family, I see the light

Life; an astonishing creation - long live the spirit pondering creation
That is I; Andrew - acknowledged as a laymen - on the righteous road for conquering the nation
Present is the philosopher of the future; with philosophy in which a Nemesis can be stupor
Life with rainbows; green hilltops - glistening liquid streams on mountains - no state of elegance can be truer
Yet with these visions coloring an inspiring tale; a man's battered past has much to be desired
Yet it is coal to the furnace; fuel to the fire - for a legend's legacy to aspire..
My memory is transpired - through the roots of a stoic - and a magnificent women - in sync with Synchronicity
Now, I'm linked with the honesty - of honest Abe - a ball of flame - a king of a prophecy
They wrote my destiny - the brink of a prodigy - writing with a scholar's hand
Days turned to nights - the Sun and moon aligned - and there -- was the enticement of the dawn of man
The excitement grew across the land - for family and friends rejoiced in splendor for my stream of consciousness.
I bestowed serene astonishment - glowed with gleam and polished wit -- I am a human being that's promising.
Or..so I was - and still am - until I wandered upon the astral planes - where the spirit of anxiety beckoned
She deprived me in seconds - of all that I am, putting my mind in shackles - a crime over zealous
The flame in my eyes were exhausted by a lake of depression; the rapid water kept splashing - the pain was relentless
Shame was expressed when; it got the better of me - a venomous sea'; the strain got my neck slit
In vain was my best wish; to be a star amongst the constellations; and to be looked upon by many in amazement
And to think; I was very complacent - but maybe that was my grave; and writing was my elegy for my every engravement...
Black roses sprinkled on my casket; and my demise was showcased to every mortal in my bloodline
Even friendly acquaintances came; set with a gaze - for it was told my mother had foretold the alumni
All voices were on me; Yet the one who read my poems -- was the one who opened my heavenly chapter
"You are more than who meets death" he softly said -- uplifting my spirit -- and resurrecting me after
On that day; I bettered disaster's devilish deed; and studied a new plan to lead my life
The passion was to still read and write; but I was baptized in the heart's lake of Jesus Christ
God's speeding strike; will never cease to amaze me; and that's merely gracing the surface
His presence is perfect; with him by my side; my rod serves no problem severing serpents
White light glimmered from the sunset; and there marked the embarkment of someone I hadn't become yet
No tragedy comes vexed; for I am as happy as they come; and only burning passion will come next
Destiny and hard-work will collide into symphony; and my orchestra plays a melody; soothing the ages
Booming with phrases, and Idioms - my rhetoric will take history -- consuming the pages
I am Andrew James Flores; poet and writer; leaving a lasting legacy on the map
For I've gone on this miraculous journey ; and with God's speed -- I run the path

“You are lost in the depths of darkness; this desolate valley is an endless margin
Only you again - can become light’s presented target, or end up a leper’s carcass.
Broaden your horizons over the horizon, and seek The Lord as your saving grace
For your life is precious, embrace your lake; only then can you change your fate”

The Black Moon, suddenly disappeared, for I'd dissipated my fear, and the magnificent horizon had never looked more clear
I followed it for miles on end, it was pleasantly revered – yet one of my footnotes were not too sincere.
For I decided near my heart’s lake to write poems against my God – and there was no doubt, his descendants saw
So The Black Moon descended again; a method called, and the beautiful horizon might as well been a sent mirage.

Many serene white moons have passed; where I've seen the Black Moon; descend in my slumber
How I wished for the horizon, or maybe I should have prayed - to have it by the end of the summer
I want to ascend from rubble - my heart's lake quenches holy waters from the heavens
Yet my soul refuses to quit-infusing with sin - denying the help from a church or a reverend.

Yes, I didn't turn to a Methodist, or turn to a Methodist - to repent for my sins
Instead I dabbled in sex, fighting, and alcoholism, all coming from the hellish depths of within'
I continued to write blasphemous poems near my heart's lake, while watching skeletons subside in the surface
Maybe it was time I realized scrutinizing is worthless, and lived with the intent of finding a purpose.

Living with the intent of finding a purpose to live, what are the gifts - that journey will give?
Will it be a serpent that slithers in the crevice of rifts, or holy water for extinguishing the hell's fire - burning my crypt.
I see the ghastly Black Moon, hover over my heart's lake, and the whistling wind is trapping my breath
Maybe one day, I'll see the beautiful horizon again, glistening over this valley of death.

Many serene white moons have passed, and the Black Moon descended over my self
The sky was starless, maybe it was meant for me - as a phoenix from ash arose for my health
Devilish memories flooded the lake of my heart; as demons appeared out of dirt from the valley
Even he himself; Satan in the flesh, waited for my breath - for he felt I deserved a finale!

Yes, I am freighted of my demons and devil(s), but I must face them - face to face
For I know with you, Lord - and the savior's flame, I will have a saving grace.

Seraphim's response:

We've heard your cry, thy bless'ed son - the tides of your heart's lake have rendered much
May you follow the magnificent horizon, ascend and such - and feel The Lord's tender touch.
Your dreams beckon, reach out for the valley of death to prosper, passed the clouds and tests of somber
For you are one with Heaven's father, and with him - evil, will be forever conquered.

With that, the demons have vanquished, for I feel a miraculous light in my soul
Satan retracted his menacing presence, and to see God's miracle was a sight to behold
For The Black Moon ascended, and the beautiful Horizon never looked so bright, for my destined charm raised
And thus began a miraculous journey, as I was baptized in my heart's lake.
Sinacog is offline   Reply With Quote