- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future
Default The 4 Horsemen(Revelations Chapter 6)(HBC)

FreestyleUniverseX HOF

TMKAD:

AND I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beast saying, Come abd see -Revelations Chapter 6 verse 1

It begins...........

War- Riding a red horse, armed with a great-sword/ I innate-hordes of armies that bomb-thee I detonate-more/ your insane to debate-war only if you battle- me, civilians result in casualties~ from hostilities/ hot-still-I-be after confrontation and glocks-kill-a-G/ from combat, fighting intense-warfare~ immense-swordflare conflict gore-stares~ into discord, strangle this-whore before tension becomes thin in fist-wars/ the dispute between rich-brutes~ containing land in misuse contesting flowed struggles in this-noose/ holocaustic weaponry creates arsenals introspectively/ and reign fire angelically~ as missiles bombard~ pistols avenge god, that wont miss-you at all military arms the ware is always hard/ as you fall-to-bars and call-to-god/

Famine- Scarcity of rations the basis of deprivation~ results in starvation then annihilation/ Dearth regirths hunger to the appetite/ Petite in physique then it is palletized/ And corresponded as morsels alteration of food pasteurized/ A global crisis as malnourished locus/ Nourish their segmented bodies is they're focus/ Yearn and consume/ colossal volumes of vegetation complemented by arid fumes/ Entombed in my scales calculations overwhelmed by pennies unsettling the equilibrium/ Sentiments faint in your cerebrum~ black horse/ Spreads famine to the undergrowth and ceases its engorged force/ Shortage of floral, shrubbery and foliage/ Venation and protein engulfed with spoilage

Pestilence- Dispersing plagues that scatter~ and detach and reattach to human matter/ epidemics batters health and shatters fitness~ inflicted the masses with sickness~ encrypted viral/ white horse kills and rashes itches your DNA spirals/ lunching arrows that causes you to stifle~ and suffocate in mist anticipate pandemics/ and endemics cant defend it~ with various forms of vaccines or antiseptic/ and still disease occurs and recurs and occurs bubonic/ bacteria conditions your nerves you vomit~ from the outbreak vision is blurred.....from the virus........

Death- You are not oosirus you near bereavement/ No one lives forever maybe in remembrance~ passing away~ demise bodies and deceased minds departure of day/ each species become eradicated and slayed/ Evasion is countless and pounded/ I’m bounded to hell as it follows behind me and hounded/ Horse horded and pale in contrast beast devour your flesh unveiled/ Massive fatalities impale death sentences/ ending life essences/ brain smoldered the quintessences~ of rivals never to be revived/ mourning your fatal outcome casualties always die/ these are the closing statements the conclusion/ destroyer of all nations brings executions and retribution