View Single Post
Old 04-07-2024, 05:31 AM   #455
Sinacog
Sini

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future
Default Sini

Ah, friend of mine

A landlubber-turned-swashbuckler, I was; consumed in exuberant tales o' treasure our colony's legend breathed
We'd boarded a shoddy vessel & watched its mahogany decks recede Napoli- ahoy, to the promising Seven Seas!
Yes indeed, our crew was a bucket 'o cheers; jolly-laughing peasantry amidst lolligagging scallywags & buccaneers
Groggy lads & lasses frothy-glasséd, always clashing weaponry against hearty-accent alley scabs as musketeers!

We'd accepted eachother whole as brethren akin; however- this life o' Seadogs, some souls rejected within
Those, who dreamed dreams for gold with devilish grins; slumber's sweet siren song o' bullions beckoned its men:
Glittering amethysts & rubies galore.. booty assured, in hoards o' sapphiren-studded goblets covering garnets!
Yet, ho- truly aboard, was one named Beatrice; for The Great Blue mother-a-calling, she, a sealover embarketh

'Ole Beatrice accompanied me; fighting in ship platoons, & smashing drunkard skulls with heinekens in saloons!
Our cutlasses treated Goliath-Leviathan-sizéd giants as big buffoons, tearing through tides o' pirates & picaroons
Lying them in lagoons, us tyrants! The finest, merely salive' amidst spittoons, in our avail; entire fleets would hail!
'Twas life- 'til our coxswain sought his monocular, & found an island fabled to hold the treasure o' Seadog's Tale

Aye- we landed, then scouted its shores

"I can't resist, Beatrice; they must be ours alone, if amethysts in this land exist," so we made a handsome slip,
Split from our brethren.. & uncovered an enclosed cove where golden medallions surrounded an abandoned ship
"Bedazzling waters, unveiled! Milady, have this vessel afloat!" "Aye, I'll set the sails! Haul our treasure into the boat!"-
Then Beatrice was grabbed by an entering sailor: "Avast ye, treacherous traitor! Or I'll cut 'Ole Beatrice's throat."

So I dropped the spoils; our former mates chanted, "A couple o' wretchéd fools! Tilting legs under ye brethren's stool!"
Shimmering clumps were collected, encumbering peasants & sutlers- molesting our plunder o' precious jewels!
Without another discretion, our brothers had said, "Begone!" then set off thataway, weighed with lusted accolades
As they laughed & ship flags were raised, fastening mast arrays- I realized we'd become bloodless castaway

I just wanted you to be happy, 'O Beatrice

I pledged her we'd find treasure- even if it meant for venture to Ocean's Edge, which trickled this world's ledges;
"Our fists'll uncurl endless pendants, embedded with emerald gemstones- & you'll be crystalline-pearl necklaced!"
But 'Ole Beatrice cried, because this talk was evil; because it caused her people to take-off like a flock o' seagulls
My Greed (what God's cathedrals called illegal) haunt her 'til her time'd come; nigh once she caught the measles

Ah, Beatrice! I tried to comfort regardless; "A bunch o' blundering jargon! Ye be th' reason our brothers departeth!
Yer scum-worth an' heartless.. just make sure when I die, my body's sent back to Th' Great Blue mother-a-calling!"
Her last breath as she died left me burdened with blame; cursing in vain- I set her adrift amidst Seven Sea tide
"To Napoli, I'll return," I cried!.. But the man returned was a cold-hearted rapscallion.. which no one recognized

Ah, friend of mine

A swashbuckler-turned-landlubber, I am; forever-torn & eversworn regret's ail.. vowed nevermore to set sail
For there was nothing I had ever treasured more.. than what I'd lost pursuing the treasure o' Seadog's Tale

The crimson-gold entrance of a restaraunt captured my attention; passing by the scent, this blast of vibrant senses
Inhaling the incense of fresh, steamy rice served with fish-fillet, I visioned trays; alas, the finest dishes!
But not a dollar by my pockets- thus, I plopped beside the curb as my mouth watered; I was starvin'
Shorn of penny in hand- then came a brilliant plan, to taste those succulent specials of Robert's China Garden..

..Or whatever the name of this asian eatery! So I came in sneakily- that is, until a waitress seated me
Saying, "Be at ease! You don't have to pay immediately," amazing me with how I'd reached a buffet this easily
Before she gave a drink to me, with great indecency- I left my table to grab a plate to take in secrecy
Trays of great cuisines in reach- the sizzling oysters, steaming beef and crab legs had changed my day infeasibly!

I picked out elegant arrangements of won-tons, coconut shrimps, and even found a seasoned flounder platter
Torn decisions of foreign dishes; will it be the orange chicken- or pork and ribs with sweet-and-sour batter?
In the midst of a mental conflict, my eyes flickered toward the sushi section for a second and suddenly, I froze-
Were my eyes decieved? No- I could see, it was wrapped in rice indeed: a god-damn California roll.

That little taste of deliciousness in roasted seaweed; the sight was like a girl in remote Tahiti with no bikini
The fact that it lay still untouched, freshly-wrapped amidst the countertops without notice was so demeaning
I darted toward it, people shouting, "Slow the fuck down!" but now- my lungs found the aroma of kung pao stir fry
So I spun around to follow it saying, "I'll save the roll for last," as I'd come across this calamari seafood delight!

While gathering octopus- I was dazzled by Foo Young galore; piling my plate, leaving room for no more
My eyes glued to the potstickers coated in soy sauce mixtures and Chow Mein, as if I'd never seen a noodle before
Caught up in embellished dela***ies; a faint forgetfulness descended upon the entree I'd in store for last
The roll, alas! I leaped forward, dashing across the floorboard toward the sushi- until I felt a shoulder tap

A man said, "I'm sorry, but you've made too much of a ruckus," snatching the plate from where my fingers gripped
I lunged at my luncheon- but fell on my stomach as he pulled back, and knocked me out the door with a single kick
There I was once again, on the curb with my mouth watering; forever banned from this place 'till I turned old
But I promised myself; one day, I would sneak in again and get my hands on that god-damn California roll.

I remember the innocent sparkle that glimmered so subtle under the Northern Lights; your sapphiren eyes
Oblivious to the cold, we'd play, scurrying through the snow, each day; embracing Boreas' frozen paradise
Life-long companions, venturing amidst the blisterin' blizzards, held together strong by empathy's zealous ties
We'd oathed never to leave eachother's side; lives even death couldn't seperate, as energy never dies

I remember we thought we were ageless and undying; protected by the bond of immortal vows
It was until one night, when a song of sadness and lament drifted amongst the air carried by mournful howls
We'd followed its broken-hearted tune through mountainous expanse, as suddenly the sound of silence sung;
That striking stillness I'll never forget, when a dog's figure loomed over his companion's, who's time had come

I remember its head in the fur of its fallen brethren, as it let go a weathered belief, that never he'd leave
We came to it and shared its sorrow; accompanied its misery, and as the moonlight shone, together we'd grieved
We let little shimmering tear drops embrace the mountainside's earth; let our woes brandish into stone
Imagining how the two brothers used to run and play like us; just a couple wolves dancing in the snow

-

I remember luxuriant stories we'd tell; how Elysian Fields' golden gates awaited us beyond the Northern Star
'O Sparkling beacon, we chased to the Arctic region's farthest reaches, determined to find utopia no matter how far
Our feet were driven forward with scuttled pursuit; painted in our mind like a portrait, this wonderful view
Envisioning lands of warmth; greens that contrasted to the sheets of white, which flourished in colorful hues

I remember we aged and our souls became weary; still, we searched this land far from home, long departed
But we grew old, and we grew tired; so my journey with you to utopia had come to an end, but not forgotten
I could see you dieing, and we both knew a trickling flicker of life would soon put your sapphiren eyes to rest
You promised me we would meet again, whether it life or death, then you died with your final breath

So I put my head in your fur, my fallen brethren; howling as the moonlight shone, giving you a tenderly kiss
Whispering in your ear, one last oath; that I would meet you in utopia, where your energy lives
Little shimmering teardrops embraced the frosted earth, as I let my woes brandish into stone
and I remembered how we used to run and play, each day.. just a couple wolves dancing in the snow
Sinacog is offline   Reply With Quote