View Single Post
Old 01-23-2024, 08:15 PM   #389
Sinacog
AJ The Menace

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

Tasks from the swear land, air land, Anubis in a black cloak, rapture hidden in time, devils and demons talk in tongues; I'm opulent; omniscient; proficient in my talk in tongues
talk to demons about conspiracy; rise of a Spanish Hitler; sands of time, pyramid scheme; balance the pyramids with wrath scheme; black cat walks by; caught eye; caught rhymes
Opulent in my time scheme; sang Gabriel's Horn theme; thorn leaves; bring forth crying demons torturing foolish mortals in hell; end the homosapian race; grope the sapient scape
Prone the sapients nape; he'll kill you no matter your proficiency; it's a habitual practice; sinister rapping; pinnacle rapping; sinful as rapping; rapping, rapping, rapping at Heaven's door; devils scorn
Devil's sword, elixir of youth; sinister poof; sinful with poof; Djinn from a ruse; cynical use, sinful and soothed; minister to John The Baptist; sing in tune ellesiastics, sea is basking
Glee is happy, joy is profuse; eternal sun spark, cry dark tears in the suns dark, seer crystal ball, the mystics jawlt, livid sprawl; sin will naught fall, for sin is needed to conjure magic
conjure black magic; ariskcama; summoning iccubus's and saying iccubus' as 'come here'; I summon black magic; the sun's havoc; the black sun's magic; darkness eternal
Heartless with journey's journey for the scroll with Anubis, summon black magic to conjure up dark thoughts; blind his light side, for he could not see the light God created, as he was born first; yet my scorn was demonic; for I am a demon
It drips semen from the virgin Mary's womb; she will birth immaculate conception; upon a lavish born reflection; Jesus Christ The Messiah; I am his Djinn; I molest him as a thief in the night
This is a dark light; the Spanish moon sings me melody's and splendor; melody's of profuse wine and flaring elixir; I produce the air of a sinner
I am a demonic prince; onyx lips; onyx drips; onyx drips; oh onyx drops; drip and sip on my onyx lips; and I'll sip your onyx drips with my onyx lips; as Alabaster Stone
I have a lavish throne; behead a king; King Solomon was a wise, but not a wiseman; I banish him to the pride lands; lure him with a death wish for not praying is the siren
I kill prophets and Gods on a island; the green pastures frolic with sheep and wolves; as they coexist together in splendor and remembrance
December will be hellish; winter snow will melt with hell's flame, hell's fire; hell's sire; flames touch the sun's lips; sun drips; on my onyx lips; I sip it's water; for I'm the Aqua Sun; and I'm Alabaster Stone
I have a lavish throne, as demon king; demons sing songs of remembrance and splendor; December remembers my cold deceit and hell's flame; my serpent's purpose will dwell
A serpent's worship compel's; for I've seen people tortured and burn in hell; by demons that discern as their well; for I am a demon; and I'm worshipped in hell....................
Sinacog is offline   Reply With Quote