View Single Post
Old 01-23-2024, 08:14 PM   #388
Sinacog
AJ The Menace

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

A poem by Andrew Flores - named 'White winter blizzard'
White winter blizzard storm, snow will swarm into a airbound whirlwind ice storm
slice hordes, sword serene sharpness of snowflakes, snow angels fly to the clouds
snow serpents glide and arouse, snow sirens sing solemn songs of blizzard and Christmas
snow glistens on rooftops of christians and mormons, rabbis, methodists, and prophets
poets write solemn sonnets in silence, snowy ice storms trickle down from a snowy wind cloud
snow wind clouds, oh snowy wind clouds, oh snowy wind clouds, oh snowy wind clouds
oh snowy wind clouds, oh snowy wind clouds, make my icy heart pound for Christmas in a blizzard
I build snowman with snowy ministers, my icy lips were sinister, as I planted them on a child
im a snowy girl, my lips touch and become wet from woman and children, sinister Milton
snowy prince of demons, leaving snowprints in white winter snow, snowy white gleam will glow
snowy ice steam arose, snowy ice gleam repose oh repose, snow icy storms wind forever
winter December, oh winter December, snowy ice storms, gleam snowy luminescent icy lights
snow magicians summon icy light, ice storms, upon ice storms, once upon a ice storm, a poet was born
a icy omen of scorn, a frosted poet of heart, Robert Frost, the siren has solemn calls, icy permafrost
the ice storms slice a german's cough, the ice storm's permafrost burns aloft, icy snowy nitrogen burns the dog
icy blizzard, oh icy blizzard, slice Nineveh, as a snowy icy minister preaches in the frosted moonlight
permafrost's icy magic booms bright, booms ice, the ice storm will soon slice
For the ice storm, oh icy ice storm, whirlwinds airbound during Christmas time
As ice splinters, and cold sinners, are in icy cold bliss during the icy cold blizzard white winter

A poem by Andrew Flores - named 'December Ghost'
Oh blanket of snow, oh blanket of snow, you fuse with a blanket of fire; banquet for hire
Thanking the sire, I am a prince of demonic spawn; godly ock, solemn cough
ponder soft music, conquer aloft fluids, drink and eat cookies and milk
books made of silk, I read silently, make silent pleas, for irony
irony, my favorite literary element, no surprise, no surprise at all
for I foreshadow irony in my stories, William Shakespeare, John Milton
spawn killing, hell's spawn, hell's sun, well shun, well spun
help sung, bells rung, welts cummed, bells chimed
Christmas is upon us, whats your present for the presence
is it luminescent presents of toys and figurines; guillotines?
sinful pleas for mystery, glistening inanimate objects of absolution
toy story dreams, lion kings sing, I'm Zazoo with absolute
I sit aloft on a stoop with Nasir Jones and Eminem, writing rhymes and rapping
enticing nights are strapping, silents nights capture lighting in a bottle
rise of gleams we squabble, shining serene, full throttle
I drink ginger ale in a bottle, it hails storm, with Adolf Hitler
Save the riddler, make jokes with the joker, I'm a jester during King Solomon's time
Meaning, I make a jokes of hoaxes, I torture axes, and bury them in the snowy desert sand
glowing desert ants, slowly blizzard trance, Christmas turns the desert to the Arctic
Arctic foxes, as sexy as thieves in the night, seize the light
I am one of them, A Arctic Fox, during Solomon's time
I sought for a cry once, a journey for the scroll, burning for my soul
learning was my goal, burning for a mote
I write in the heart of night, darkness times shine bright as the light in your soul
night's in control, I'm the light in a ghost, the Holy Ghost; soley host
early repose, white winter snow glistens off rain drops; from my tears of joy
tears of happiness, tears of splendor, tears to remember and remembrance
December bliss dances with the snow, I am with my kin
december dances with my soul, as I release a sin......
Sinacog is offline   Reply With Quote