View Single Post
Old 08-02-2023, 02:59 AM   #8
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

LOL

Sym: The not watching the news because it’s always horrible is so true of me, tbh. I don’t watch it much at all. I enjoyed the twist to this one, it reminded me somewhat of a the story of someone killed with a frozen chicken or turkey or something and the police being fed it before their investigation continues so the murder weapon is then gone. Lol. Look it up if you’re not familiar with it.

Aero: This one was more battle orientated and punchline-esque. I liked the Belly line, thought $112 was more creative and original personally. All you can eat into whatever is left was super fire, loved it. Twist was sort of cool, unexpected but I liked it. Prob my fave from you so far
Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote