View Single Post
Old 07-10-2023, 07:16 PM   #13
Scar

Battle Record: 7-5

Champed
- Guerrilla Writing League

Scar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant future

Dom - cool verse my man. very relatable too. i've been solicited many times on Facebook to join those MLM stuff. even attended one meeting. it wasn't my thing but this verse conjured up those pretty pictures those meeting tends to front. this is the work of someone versed in these multi level marketing pyramid shit. i hope it faired better for you than me. the characterizations of the players in the verse were great too. there were bit of intrigue thrown in as im sure we were all curious on what this chick does. flow was clean and rhyming was great. great job.

Aero - this story is about a cheating wife who is blackmailing her homo exhusband for half of his shit. i dig it. it was a colorful whimsical piece and was the perfect contrast to Dominate's well planned verse. I enjoyed this verse alot because it was a nice sleight of hand done pretty well. if i was to asked for anything its explore more of the husbands exploit as the ending seemed slightly abrupt to me. funny but abrupt ha.

vote dominate this time around. i think he carefully crafted verse with that universal touch on me over this week. well done, boys.