View Single Post
Old 07-10-2023, 01:06 PM   #11
symetrik

Battle Record: 5-7

symetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant future

mvgt Dom

topic: very "success" focused, leadership ensuring everyone makes it to the top (and if they don't, then leadership doesn't with the rope tied). kinda cool stuff to work with - the first half is a steep fucking climb, and once you're past it it gets a little more evened out (which for profit maybe not great, but for success and "struggle" is cool).

Dom:
looks like you got more in than you expected. kinda good tie to topic but kinda a twist which is cool - totally different direction than I would have gone, but I think it's still tied with the topic strongly and mlms are probably in everyone's life to some degree lol. good flow throughout, decent story throughout. solid work regardless if ai helped.

Aero:
I don't see it being tied to the topic and I tried tbh. goofy twist, strong flow, strong emotions, but the lack of cohesion with the topic wasn't a seller.

Overall:
Aero came with great flow and emotion to start, then petered off a bit for a weird goofy twist that came outta nowhere, but I couldn't identify the tie to the topic - maybe being tied to someone financially? Dom came with a twist on what I expected the topic to present as but they committed all the way through (and it was more of a "reverse" tie to the topic) so Dom takes the cake.

Last edited by symetrik; 07-10-2023 at 01:17 PM.
symetrik is offline   Reply With Quote