View Single Post
Old 05-12-2023, 01:09 AM   #28
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaCe View Post
Pharaoh post your verse
Sure bud no prob just gotta you gotta like hit on 1 or 2 links after these Broader Shit k
netcees.com
rb.org
yahoo.com
reddit.com NO WAIT
facebook.com
geno just secretly text me daps on the lars job lol
yeah but he still got me on my appearance and wigger wanna be lame attitude
in the same txt it was like 2 lines
a 1-2 u still haven't dropped right

the 5th grade short story that was slightly better than Blue's in 6th, yet not quite as good as dull's in 4th
Yeah Lars's 3rd grade shit was kinda good, but he really just hammered on the technical aspects of each sentence, rather than visiting Bodey's 2nd grade tinker toy set that hal0 destroyed with a tantrum, anarchistically

yes, and while,
etc...

jesus an edit first one in while mace cuz like
yeah u stil lhaven't seen my verse yet
so don't forget a couple at
letsqueef.you suck
um what else
oh yeah really nice 2015Brit Mockjob on my first LyricalIsuck.UK area
which didn't even get me banned lol
yeah i usually go for that first hard contrarian style

brb in 5 minutes for another edit and more links and drops,
while I visit all the aformentioned,
drop about 23 key cyphers that rate on a 7-9 scale over blue's sinacog copie/pastes
btw also yes
never forget that i have 4 amaaazing satiracal aritcles on an OLD OPENSOURCE free satire site from also like 2015
just practice but all 4....na 3 SMOKEd on the top 3 of the free site right
cuz everyone else is just decent like you naaa man u trash lol
few more pharaoh ONLy votes should get you nearly on that decent tier

yep NEW PHARAOH AND EMCEE AND HOL DROP IDEAS TO TROLL MORE BECAUSE MACE IS ENRAGEING THE ALLLI lol

jk calm bud but for real those 4 satire pracitce should be dropped soon
all on 1 thread u know condense it
properly on discussion right,
not an open troll battle that deaf fatsos and bored blue raped you on while I gave yeah it was troll vote of course
but observe how fuking real and great that only real vote was dude lol yeah...it was like 95% real 5% brag on myself edit 4% brag while I 1% softly, ever so softly jabbed blue to continue baits better than you dreamed of
right edit to .5% because the other .5 on that shit was fake gay jokes on the pic he showed me in banned

-u know what banned Discored link
-the private chat that lars just can't stop absorbing and spamming and dominating,
planning the net wtf/elab post so his greatest student history can continue like
yeah what is it 1:10 by my HoL clock, etc, deadlines on all these new ideas you gave me like
yeah with a one line idiot right
thanks man you are helping

taking everything back, keep being a bored loser like me

Last edited by Pharaohs Army; 05-12-2023 at 01:19 AM.
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote